|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two parties in Spain that have an uneasy alliance?
(a) Socialists and Marxists.
(b) Democrats and socialists.
(c) Democrats and anarchists.
(d) Marxists and Economists.
2. How does Khristo escape from the house where there is a fire?
(a) Through the kitchen.
(b) Through the bedroom.
(c) Through the living room.
(d) Through the cellar.
3. What kind of plane flies in low over Madrid looking for the blue light?
4. What does Kulic shoot in the air to pretend that he killed the four people he was instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(c) Shots in the air.
(d) Balloons on a post.
5. Who is Sascha's supervisor that calls Khristo in Moscow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of band is Drazen in charge of that is sent by the Soviets to make strategic explosions in the city?
2. Who came from Soviet Russia and talks to the men in Vidin like he is one of them?
3. Who is the American resistance fighter's lover in Madrid?
4. What is the message carved on the train for the Brotherhood front?
5. On what street is the spy school located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the brothers laugh at the military officers marching?
2. How is Sascha lured to Moscow and tortured by Soviets?
3. How does Khristo and his friends in Madrid escape Matsaev but get captured?
4. What happens when an old fisherman appear at the house that burned in Vidin?
5. Why is Khristo frustrated with Lubin, his new partner?
6. Why is Andres allowed to still work in San Ximene?
7. How is Faye described in Chapter 2?
8. Why was Andres' plan to bomb an armory foiled?
9. What is Khristo's experience studying in Moscow initially before he meets Sascha?
10. Who is the Aguilar family and why are they under house arrest?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)