|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the resistance workers place in the way of German convoys?
2. Who are badly injured in a surprise encounter with a German officer and who is out birdwatching with his guard?
(a) Jan and James.
(b) Jason and Angela.
(c) Daniel and La Brebis.
(d) Torres and Andres.
3. What position does the former spy in the Siberian gold mining operation worked him/herself up to?
4. Who pulls out Eidenbaugh and sends him to New York to recover after the murder of all the people in the remote mountain village?
5. What is the elaborate plan to steal from Soviets involve taking from their couriers?
(a) Their briefcases.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their guns.
6. What is an example of sabotage employed by the resistance workers against the Germans?
(a) Lighting houses on fire.
(b) Buying candles.
(c) Putting sugarcubes in gasoline tanks.
(d) Stealing women and children.
7. In December of 1941, what does Robert work as in New York City?
(a) A copywriter.
(b) A designer.
(c) An illustrator.
(d) A reporter.
8. Where is Khristo in 1937?
9. Who is NOT in the resistance group in the Cambras?
(a) La Brebis.
10. In what firm does Robert work?
11. What language does Robert speak so well that makes him invaluable to the secret service?
12. What is the area that Eidenbaugh, Fusari, Khristo and Vigie roam after Cambras changes?
(c) Belfort Gap.
13. Whose good looks and reserve make him very popular with dining customers?
14. What do Eisenbaugh's squad disable, preventing critical transportation?
(a) Green recycling efforts.
(b) Equipment pickups.
(c) Locomotive dropouts.
(d) Ammunition collections.
15. Who changes his name to Nikko Petrov in the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Khristov's girlfriend that comes up with new ways to seduce him every night?
2. Who are killed in the remote mountain village that Khristo feels uneasy about?
3. What happens to citizens in France when independent acts of writing are found?
4. What is the spy's cover name to be employed with orders to organize a resistance fighter group with the people of Cambras?
5. Who is the mysterious man that kills Omaraeff?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)