|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Khristo realize has taken away his girlfriend from the apartment?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Bulgarians.
(d) The Soviets.
2. What two governments are on good terms and uneasy with Fitzware's disclosures?
(a) American and British.
(b) German and English.
(c) Bulgarian and Italian.
(d) French and Soviet.
3. Who helps the prisoner get out of the French prison in 1941?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A guard.
(c) A cook.
(d) A priest.
4. What does Robert's friend offer him after they attend the sporting event?
(a) A house.
(b) A vault.
(c) A job.
(d) A car.
5. Who does Khristo run into when he goes to the bookstore where his girlfriend used to work?
6. Who is the real German spy at the school?
7. What is another name for the Siberian gold mining operation?
8. Who comes to Cambras to meet with Khristo that Khristo considers a man born for war?
9. What precious metal do the couriers have that the head waiter wants?
10. What do Eisenbaugh's squad disable, preventing critical transportation?
(a) Ammunition collections.
(b) Locomotive dropouts.
(c) Equipment pickups.
(d) Green recycling efforts.
11. Who pulls out Eidenbaugh and sends him to New York to recover after the murder of all the people in the remote mountain village?
12. Who parachutes into France in October of 1943?
13. What position does the former spy in the Siberian gold mining operation worked him/herself up to?
14. Who is the Bulgarian expatriate that Khristo works for?
15. In what firm does Robert work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are badly injured in a surprise encounter with a German officer and who is out birdwatching with his guard?
2. Who asks Khristo to purchase a gun for him?
3. Who is the mysterious man that kills Omaraeff?
4. Who does Khristo meet that tells him the identity of the real German spy at the school?
5. In 1937 where has Khristo found work as a waiter?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)