|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced the idea of having marches to the Bulgarian National Union?
(a) A French man.
(b) An Austrian man.
(c) A Russian man.
(d) A German man.
2. Who is the American that has come to fight with the resistance in Madrid?
3. What is Khristo's brother's name?
4. Who are the spy students in Moscow?
(a) Nikko, Voluta, Kulic, and Arbat.
(b) Nikko, Khristo, Kulic, and Voluta.
(c) Khristo, Kulic, Voluta, and Nikko.
(d) Khristo, Kulic, Goldman and Voluta.
5. After what event is the family that owns the property in Spain visited by Soviets come under house arrest?
(a) An embargo.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A flood.
(d) A death.
6. Who is leaving with Sascha on a spy mission after training is complete?
7. What are the two parties in Spain that have an uneasy alliance?
(a) Socialists and Marxists.
(b) Marxists and Economists.
(c) Democrats and socialists.
(d) Democrats and anarchists.
8. Who is Kulic instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(a) Four of his men.
(b) Four of his family.
(c) Four of his superiors.
(d) Four of his friends.
9. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
10. Who came from Soviet Russia and talks to the men in Vidin like he is one of them?
11. Who turns out to be the spy that Khristov has to kill according to Sascha?
12. What name does the Bulgarian militia get from wearing goose feathers in their hats?
(a) Guessing Ganders.
(b) Levitzky's Geese.
(c) Mormon's Fools.
(d) Charley's Fowl.
13. In what town in Bulgaria do Khristo and his brother live?
14. How does Khristo avoid being tortured by Sascha's supervisor in Moscow?
(a) He pleads for help to become a better spy.
(b) He murders his friend Kulic.
(c) He says he is sorry.
(d) He shows where Sascha is hiding.
15. Who attack Luder's plane with a machine gun?
(a) One man.
(b) Two women.
(c) One woman.
(d) Two men.
Short Answer Questions
1. While they are on guard duty, who do the resistance workers see attacking the city of Madrid?
2. In what town in Spain do the Soviets arrive?
3. Who carves some letters and numbers into the train for the Brotherhood front?
4. What ultimately happens to the four people that Kulic tried to avoid killing?
5. Who are the two clerks that come to help the wealthy draftsman that has business in Tarragon?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)