|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins innocently as a code name used in caring for a stray dog?
2. Who are the two clerks that come to help the wealthy draftsman that has business in Tarragon?
(a) Avila and Aruba.
(b) Torres and Tito.
(c) Jan and James.
(d) Khristo and Sascha.
3. What family and its descendants have owned all the property for centuries in the town in Spain that the Soviets arrive in?
4. What is the unit that the four spy students in Moscow form?
5. Who is the Belgian journalist in Madrid?
6. Who is the informant living in Madrid that has infiltrated a few local anarchist groups?
7. What does Kulic shoot in the air to pretend that he killed the four people he was instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(b) Shots in the air.
(c) Balloons on a post.
8. In what town in Spain do the Soviets arrive?
(b) San Andreas.
(c) San Ximene.
9. How does Khristo escape from the house where there is a fire?
(a) Through the bedroom.
(b) Through the kitchen.
(c) Through the living room.
(d) Through the cellar.
10. Who is the American that has come to fight with the resistance in Madrid?
11. What will Antipin's companion be training to become?
(a) A writer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A teacher.
12. Who is Khristo's new partner that is connected to the high officials through his father?
13. Who has to take photos of the Soviet tanks entering Madrid?
14. After a verbal confrontation with the militia men, who is kicked to death?
15. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal gets in between the legs of militia men, prompting Khristo and his brother to laugh?
2. What kind of plane flies in low over Madrid looking for the blue light?
3. Who attack Luder's plane with a machine gun?
4. Who came from Soviet Russia and talks to the men in Vidin like he is one of them?
5. What name does the Bulgarian militia get from wearing goose feathers in their hats?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)