|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the American resistance fighter's lover in Madrid?
2. Who is Sascha's supervisor that calls Khristo in Moscow?
3. Who encourages Khristo to leave the village and come with him back to Russia?
4. When someone removed a blue lantern signal, what could not be bombed?
(a) An armory.
(b) An airport.
(c) A tank.
(d) A landing strip.
5. Who is Kulic instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(a) Four of his men.
(b) Four of his superiors.
(c) Four of his family.
(d) Four of his friends.
6. What is the unit that the four spy students in Moscow form?
7. Who carves some letters and numbers into the train for the Brotherhood front?
8. Who realizes that if he stays in Vidin he will be murdered?
9. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
10. Of what origin are the two clerks who come to help the wealthy draftsman that has business in Tarragon?
11. Who are involved in an attack upon the deserted Finnish Embassy?
(a) Khristo, Marks, and Manon.
(b) Lubin, Torres, and Andres.
(c) Sergei, Sascha, and Nikko.
(d) Khristo, Goldman, and Andres.
12. After what event is the family that owns the property in Spain visited by Soviets come under house arrest?
(a) An embargo.
(b) A death.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A flood.
13. What part of Luder's plane is hit with the machine gun?
(a) The front.
(b) The gas tank.
(c) The wing.
(d) The rotor.
14. What kinds of workers do the Soviets send to accompany the engineers?
15. What ultimately happens to the four people that Kulic tried to avoid killing?
(a) They escape.
(b) They become leaders.
(c) They are tortured.
(d) They are burned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are on the resistance workers on the roof on guard duty in Madrid?
2. In what town in Spain do the Soviets arrive?
3. Who has to take photos of the Soviet tanks entering Madrid?
4. Who joins Antipin on a boat on the river heading to Moscow?
5. What does Kulic instruct the people he is instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer to accompany him to collect?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)