|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city streets does Khristov explore with Sascha in the snow?
2. What name does the Bulgarian militia get from wearing goose feathers in their hats?
(a) Mormon's Fools.
(b) Guessing Ganders.
(c) Levitzky's Geese.
(d) Charley's Fowl.
3. How does Khristo escape from the house where there is a fire?
(a) Through the living room.
(b) Through the kitchen.
(c) Through the bedroom.
(d) Through the cellar.
4. After a verbal confrontation with the militia men, who is kicked to death?
5. In what year does Khristo watch a march by the local fascist militia in Bulgaria?
6. What kind of plane flies in low over Madrid looking for the blue light?
7. Where are the Soviets sending engineers?
8. Who realizes that if he stays in Vidin he will be murdered?
9. What is the unit that the four spy students in Moscow form?
10. Who becomes Khristo's lover?
11. When someone removed a blue lantern signal, what could not be bombed?
(a) A landing strip.
(b) An airport.
(c) An armory.
(d) A tank.
12. What animal gets in between the legs of militia men, prompting Khristo and his brother to laugh?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A goat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cow.
13. After what event is the family that owns the property in Spain visited by Soviets come under house arrest?
(a) A death.
(b) A flood.
(c) A revolution.
(d) An embargo.
14. What is Khristo's brother's name?
15. What part of Luder's plane is hit with the machine gun?
(a) The wing.
(b) The front.
(c) The rotor.
(d) The gas tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mission is Kulic sent on once officials realize that he acted mercifully with the four people he was supposed to kill?
2. Who are the spy students in Moscow?
3. Who is Khristo's new partner that is connected to the high officials through his father?
4. What kinds of workers do the Soviets send to accompany the engineers?
5. Who attack Luder's plane with a machine gun?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)