|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Robert speak so well that makes him invaluable to the secret service?
2. Who is Kulic instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(a) Four of his friends.
(b) Four of his superiors.
(c) Four of his men.
(d) Four of his family.
3. Who is transferred to another camp by April of 1945?
4. On what street is the spy school located?
5. What do Eisenbaugh's squad disable, preventing critical transportation?
(a) Ammunition collections.
(b) Equipment pickups.
(c) Locomotive dropouts.
(d) Green recycling efforts.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a verbal confrontation with the militia men, who is kicked to death?
2. When someone removed a blue lantern signal, what could not be bombed?
3. In what country does Goldman present himself as a Jewish refugee?
4. Who is Khristov's closest friend?
5. What does the phrase "having dirt in the mouth" mean?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)