|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does the former spy in the Siberian gold mining operation worked him/herself up to?
2. Where does the prisoner escape to in the mountains in France with two sisters and their employer?
3. What is Khristo's brother's name?
4. Who are killed in the remote mountain village that Khristo feels uneasy about?
(a) Khristo and Sascha.
(b) Robert and Ulysses.
(c) Fusari and Vigi.
(d) Grant and Lee.
5. When someone removed a blue lantern signal, what could not be bombed?
(a) An armory.
(b) An airport.
(c) A tank.
(d) A landing strip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the American resistance fighter's lover in Madrid?
2. What family and its descendants have owned all the property for centuries in the town in Spain that the Soviets arrive in?
3. Who are on the resistance workers on the roof on guard duty in Madrid?
4. Who joins Antipin on a boat on the river heading to Moscow?
5. What is on the door of the roof where the blue light signal is being emitted from in Madrid?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)