|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changes his name to Nikko Petrov in the camp?
2. After whose murder do the Paris police become involved in the case involving the couriers?
(a) A Scottish man.
(b) An Indian man.
(c) A German man.
(d) A Bulgarian man.
3. Who is the Soviet embassy political officer that comes to Kulic?
4. Who are on the resistance workers on the roof on guard duty in Madrid?
(a) Sascha, Torres, and Khristov.
(b) Andres, Felix, and Renata.
(c) Felix, Renata, and Faye.
(d) Torres, Andre, and Khristov.
5. In what country are the people poorly fed as fear of Gestapo grows in 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the remote mountain village that Khristo feels uneasy about and leads to a trap?
2. What war is breaking out in the country that the Soviets send their engineers?
3. What kind of mission is Kulic sent on once officials realize that he acted mercifully with the four people he was supposed to kill?
4. Who realizes that if he stays in Vidin he will be murdered?
5. Who is NOT in the resistance group in the Cambras?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)