|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Chapter Two begin in Spain?
2. While they are on guard duty, who do the resistance workers see attacking the city of Madrid?
(a) Communist Party.
(b) Marxist Party.
(c) Nationalist Party.
(d) Economist Party.
3. How does Khristo escape from the house where there is a fire?
(a) Through the cellar.
(b) Through the living room.
(c) Through the kitchen.
(d) Through the bedroom.
4. What is on the door of the roof where the blue light signal is being emitted from in Madrid?
(a) A security illusion.
(b) A bull's eye.
(c) A double lock.
(d) A combination lock.
5. What cities did Khristov always dream of visiting?
(a) Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
(b) Prague and New York.
(c) Paris and Vienna.
(d) Bonn and Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city streets does Khristov explore with Sascha in the snow?
2. Who carves some letters and numbers into the train for the Brotherhood front?
3. Who is arrested and sent to prison as a result of Fitzware's disclosures?
4. What is the unit that the four spy students in Moscow form?
5. Who is the Soviet embassy political officer that comes to Kulic?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)