|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what origin are the two clerks who come to help the wealthy draftsman that has business in Tarragon?
2. Who are involved in an attack upon the deserted Finnish Embassy?
(a) Khristo, Marks, and Manon.
(b) Sergei, Sascha, and Nikko.
(c) Khristo, Goldman, and Andres.
(d) Lubin, Torres, and Andres.
3. What are the two parties in Spain that have an uneasy alliance?
(a) Democrats and anarchists.
(b) Marxists and Economists.
(c) Socialists and Marxists.
(d) Democrats and socialists.
4. In what town in Bulgaria do Khristo and his brother live?
5. What does Kulic shoot in the air to pretend that he killed the four people he was instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(b) Shots in the air.
(c) Balloons on a post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Khristo to leave the village and come with him back to Russia?
2. What kind of pilot is Luders?
3. Who attack Luder's plane with a machine gun?
4. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
5. Who introduced the idea of having marches to the Bulgarian National Union?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)