|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced the idea of having marches to the Bulgarian National Union?
(a) An Austrian man.
(b) A German man.
(c) A French man.
(d) A Russian man.
2. In what country does Goldman present himself as a Jewish refugee?
3. Who does Goldman think communism ends up keeping wealthy?
(a) The elite.
(b) The masses.
(c) The government.
(d) The soldiers.
4. To whom is Khristo drawn but finds the timing to be wrong?
5. Who is at the Utiny Gold Fields in Siberia, in December of 1944?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Khristo meet that tells him the identity of the real German spy at the school?
2. Who is the Soviet embassy political officer that comes to Kulic?
3. In what town in Bulgaria do Khristo and his brother live?
4. Who is transferred to another camp by April of 1945?
5. What is the name of the operative in Cambras that the parachuting spy will be in contact with?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)