|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Soviets sending engineers?
2. Who are the two clerks that come to help the wealthy draftsman that has business in Tarragon?
(a) Avila and Aruba.
(b) Khristo and Sascha.
(c) Jan and James.
(d) Torres and Tito.
3. What does Kulic shoot in the air to pretend that he killed the four people he was instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
(c) Balloons on a post.
(d) Shots in the air.
4. What begins innocently as a code name used in caring for a stray dog?
5. Who is Khristo's new partner that is connected to the high officials through his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Khristo to his brother?
2. What ultimately happens to the four people that Kulic tried to avoid killing?
3. What is NOT a method by which the students learn how to compete against each other at the spy school?
4. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
5. What is the message carved on the train for the Brotherhood front?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)