|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to take photos of the Soviet tanks entering Madrid?
2. Who is leaving with Sascha on a spy mission after training is complete?
3. The Bulgarian militia are proud of _________symbols on their clothing.
4. Who are the spy students in Moscow?
(a) Khristo, Kulic, Goldman and Voluta.
(b) Nikko, Voluta, Kulic, and Arbat.
(c) Nikko, Khristo, Kulic, and Voluta.
(d) Khristo, Kulic, Voluta, and Nikko.
5. Of what origin is the informant that lives in Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Khristo to his brother?
2. What is the unit that the four spy students in Moscow form?
3. How does Khristo avoid being tortured by Sascha's supervisor in Moscow?
4. What is the message carved on the train for the Brotherhood front?
5. What is on the door of the roof where the blue light signal is being emitted from in Madrid?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)