|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family and its descendants have owned all the property for centuries in the town in Spain that the Soviets arrive in?
2. Who is in the house that burned and appears at the police house the next morning to make sure the authorities did not think he was part of the Communists?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A bookkeeper.
(d) An old fisherman.
3. Who is Khristo's new partner that is connected to the high officials through his father?
4. What is on the door of the roof where the blue light signal is being emitted from in Madrid?
(a) A security illusion.
(b) A bull's eye.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A double lock.
5. Who is the American resistance fighter's lover in Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Khristo in 1937?
2. Who does Khristo run into when he goes to the bookstore where his girlfriend used to work?
3. What is the elaborate plan to steal from Soviets involve taking from their couriers?
4. Who is arrested and sent to prison as a result of Fitzware's disclosures?
5. How does Khristo avoid being tortured by Sascha's supervisor in Moscow?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)