|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what firm does Robert work?
2. When did Robert come to the United States?
3. How many years of torture is the former spy in the Siberian gold mining operation sentenced to?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. When someone removed a blue lantern signal, what could not be bombed?
(a) A tank.
(b) A landing strip.
(c) An armory.
(d) An airport.
5. What kind of mission is Kulic sent on once officials realize that he acted mercifully with the four people he was supposed to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested and sent to prison as a result of Fitzware's disclosures?
2. What is the American version of the secret service?
3. What does Kulic shoot in the air to pretend that he killed the four people he was instructed to kill by the Soviet embassy political officer?
4. As the former spy tries to get out of Paris, what group prevents his quick departure?
5. Who are on the resistance workers on the roof on guard duty in Madrid?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)