1. In what year does Khristo watch a march by the local fascist militia in Bulgaria?
2. What is Khristo's brother's name?
3. How many years older is Khristo to his brother?
4. In what town in Bulgaria do Khristo and his brother live?
5. The Bulgarian militia are proud of _________symbols on their clothing.
6. What name does the Bulgarian militia get from wearing goose feathers in their hats?
(a) Mormon's Fools.
(b) Guessing Ganders.
(c) Levitzky's Geese.
(d) Charley's Fowl.
7. What animal gets in between the legs of militia men, prompting Khristo and his brother to laugh?
(a) A goat.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A cow.
(d) A dog.
8. After a verbal confrontation with the militia men, who is kicked to death?
9. Who introduced the idea of having marches to the Bulgarian National Union?
(a) A Russian man.
(b) A German man.
(c) An Austrian man.
(d) A French man.
This section contains 3,526 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)