1. Which family member does Charles Boone lose?
2. What ailment does Charles Boone suffer from?
3. Who is Calvin McCann?
4. What is Chapelwaite?
The house Charles inherits.
5. What is Charles' tone of voice in the beginning of the story Jerusalem's Lot?
6. What does Charles suspect is making the strange noises in the walls of the house?
7. What does Calvin discover that is written in code?
Charles' grandfather's diary.
8. What do Charles and Calvin discover is odd about the cross they find in Jerusalem's Lot?
It is hung upside down.
This section contains 4,290 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)