• In Jerusalem's Lot, Charles Boone suffers a fever and has delusions after losing his wife.
• He inherits an old house from a cousin and Charles and his companion, Calvin McCann go to the house, Chapelwaite.
• Charles' neighbors seem to fear the house and do not go near it and soon after, Charles and Calvin notice strange things about the house.
• The two men hear noises and Charles thinks there are mice in the walls.
• Charles and Calvin discover a map which leads them to Jerusalem's Lot, an abandoned town with a church, however this place looks untouched.
• Calvin finds Charles' grandfather's diary.
• Charles and Calvin discover that the church belongs to Satan worshipers and somehow, Charles' grandfather and great uncle became involved with the evil preacher from the past. This caused a rift in the family.
• Charles and Calvin discover a strange book that appears to...
This section contains 2,745 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)