|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Villon ask the officer in charge of the Mounted Police records department to find?
(a) Records on Foss Gly.
(b) Records on the Prime Minister.
(c) Records on Max Roubaix.
(d) Records on the plane crash.
2. Where does Sandecker have a light dinner after arguing over the NUMA budget?
(a) Army and Navy Club.
(b) At a seafood restaurant.
(c) The Capitol building.
(d) At a small diner.
3. When he is in the hospital, who does Sarveux say that Henri Villon must consult?
(a) Max Roubaix.
(b) David Raybeau.
(c) Martin Robins.
(d) Jacques Bibout.
4. Where is the money for the Doodlebug transferred to?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Department of Transportation.
(c) The Department of Energy.
(d) National and Underwater Marine Agency.
5. What comparison does Villon make about his appearance and Gly's appearance?
(a) They could almost be brothers.
(b) They could be cousins.
(c) They have the same color eyes.
(d) They both work out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knew about the Doodlebug project besides the staff at NUMA?
2. Who stops Sandecker when he is out jogging in Chapter 23?
3. What is the Western Union man doing while waiting for the train?
4. How many acres does the James Bay hydroelectric project cover?
5. What is the name of the ship that Pitt is on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were the tests of the Doodlebug conducted in the Labrador Sea?
2. Why is Villon so upset about the bungled attempt to kill the Prime Minister by shooting down his plane?
3. Why is it highly unlikely that someone could tap into Pitt's video transmissions?
4. Why does Mercier meet with the Secretary of Energy, Ronald Klein?
5. What does Shields want the man with the dead daughter to do for him?
6. What is Hiram Meechum, the Western Union man, doing while he waits for the train?
7. How do the Royal Canadian Mounted Police save Sarveux's life?
8. Describe the Doodlebug.
9. Why does the dispatcher from Albany call the train station?
10. How do they know that the tragedy at James Bay was not an accident?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)