|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of a night does the phantom train make noise and show a light?
(a) Cloudy nights.
(b) Whenever there is a full moon.
(c) Whenever there is a quarter moon.
(d) Clear nights.
2. What type of car is Dirk driving from the Washington airport?
(a) 1948 Packard convertible.
(b) 1958 Cadillac convertible.
(c) 1966 AC Ford Cobra.
(d) 1961 Austin Healey 3000.
3. Where does Dirk get the gun to shoot Shaw?
(a) He took a weapon from one of the army guards.
(b) He grabbed Shaw's weapon.
(c) He brought one with him.
(d) From Massey.
4. How long does it take to repair the research boat after it is damaged by a submerged log?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 day.
5. Who does Shaw pretend to be when Sandecker calls the Gramercy Park Hotel?
(a) The assistant manager.
(c) The manager.
(d) The desk clerk.
6. What top secret program does the President want Mercier and Klein to coordinate with the State Department and Central Intelligence?
(a) Make certain that Quebec does not become an independent nation
(b) Find the North American Treaty.
(c) Make certain Quebec becomes an independent nation.
(d) Protect Prime Minister Sarveux.
7. How long will it take to get a crew and gear ready to search the Empress for the treaty?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 48 hours.
8. What American vessel is anchored over the wreck of the Empress of Ireland?
(a) Explorer II.
(b) De Soto.
(c) Ocean Venturer.
(d) Ocean Explorer.
9. Where does Shaw take Heidi?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. Who watches while Gly kills Danielle and Villon?
11. Where does Danielle stay when she travels to buy clothes?
(a) At a friend's townhouse.
(b) With her mother.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At a friend's house.
12. Where does the President meet with Mercier and Klein after learning about the North American Treaty?
(a) The Oval Office.
(b) The Press Room.
(c) White House tennis courts.
(d) White House pool.
13. Who will head up the search on the Empress of Ireland?
14. After Heidi receives a phone call at the hotel, where does Shaw go?
(a) Long Island Railroad Museum.
(b) The De Soto.
(c) The site of the old train station in Wacketshire.
(d) Hudson River.
15. What was the United States to get as part of the North American Treaty?
(c) New Zealand.
(d) Allies in the upcoming war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many squads of marines are sent to work with Sandecker?
2. Out of the original British forces, how many remain unwounded?
3. How does Gly kill Danielle and Villon?
4. What did the RSV Baby cost to build?
5. Who is the Director of the Quebec Institute of Marine Engineering?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)