|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 26-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pitt and Giordino do together in high school?
(a) Played football.
(b) Played basketball.
(c) Played hockey.
(d) Played soccer.
2. What train company does the ticket agent in Chapter 3 work for?
(a) The New York Central & Hudson River Railroad.
(b) Canadian Pacific Railway.
(c) New York & Quebec Northern Railroad.
(d) Burlington Northern Railroad.
3. Why does the dispatcher from Albany call the train station?
(a) To check on the bridge.
(b) To let them know the train will be late.
(c) To let them know that an important passenger is on the train.
(d) To let them know that the mail is not on the train.
4. How many people die on the Prime Minister's plane?
5. What is Mercier doing as he drives to his office at the White House?
(a) Enjoying the scenery.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Chatting with the driver.
(d) Using a microprocessor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaw take Heidi?
2. Why does General Simms go fishing near the River Blackwater?
3. Who does Sandecker call when the sub attacks the Doodlebug?
4. Who is waiting for Danielle when she returns home after seeing her husband in the hospital?
5. What top secret program does the President want Mercier and Klein to coordinate with the State Department and Central Intelligence?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)