|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 26-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does General Simms go fishing near the River Blackwater?
(a) To meet with the Prime Minister.
(b) To meet with the Queen.
(c) To meet with a member of Parliament.
(d) To meet with Brian Shaw.
2. What was the United States to get as part of the North American Treaty?
(b) Allies in the upcoming war.
(d) New Zealand.
3. What English naval officer agrees to look for references to the North American Treaty?
(a) Captain Wentworth.
(b) Lieutenant Burton-Angus.
(c) Captain Durham-Speer.
(d) Lieutenant Smythe-Jones.
4. Who stops Sandecker when he is out jogging in Chapter 23?
5. Within a fifty mile radius of what area did the murders occur that are attributed to Max Roubaix?
(a) Moose Jaw, Alberta.
(b) Fort George, Quebec.
(c) Hay River, Northwest Territories.
(d) Churchill, Manitoba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Shaw use when he takes Heidi for a drive?
2. Who meets Brian Shaw at the airport in Washington, D.C.?
3. How many metal traces and minerals can be identified by the Doodlebug?
4. About how long does it take the crew of the Doodlebug to make emergency repairs?
5. What does Sandecker do when he is jogging?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)