|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Davenport and Connell first question Sara?
(a) At her gym.
(b) In the police station.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At her work.
2. What kind of evidence does Koop get rid of after he attacks Evan?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) His knife.
(c) Bloody clothing.
(d) The keys to Sara's place.
3. What does Davenport tell Sara about the man they are searching for?
(a) That he has a French accent.
(b) That he has Sara's cell phone number.
(c) That he might be a police officer.
(d) That he might be infatuated with her.
4. Who is at the counter when Davenport and Connell arrive to bust the motorcycle gang?
(b) A secretary whose name we never learn.
(c) Bob Hillerod.
(d) Chief Roux.
5. Who gives Davenport and Connell important details about the burglary at Sara's place?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Jan Reed, who seems to know everything.
(c) Sara herself.
(d) Chief Roux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign indicates Koop might be the serial killer?
2. Who runs across Koop's truck?
3. Who chase Koop away from his attack on Evan?
4. Where does Koop go to get away from the city after he attacks Evan?
5. Who does Davenport first tell about the possible mix-up with the suspect license plate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Koop do to try to build an alibi right after Evan's attack?
2. What alibi does Hillerod have that clears him of Wannemaker's murder?
3. How does Evan respond to Sara's concern about her apartment being burglarized?
4. What kinds of reactions and thoughts about Sara is Koop having as he drives away from attacking Evan?
5. What does Davenport tell Jan Reed about the junkyard bust once she starts asking questions?
6. Why is Jan Reed at the scene where Evan is attacked?
7. What comment about deaf people does Weather make that triggers an epiphany for Davenport about his case?
8. What does Koop learn about the search for him as he flees town after attacking Evan?
9. What stops Koop from attacking Evan the first time he sees him being intimate with Sara?
10. Why are Davenport and Connell so concerned about arresting Koop early?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)