|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Koop get rid of the evidence from his attack on Evan?
(a) In a park.
(b) In a trash can.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) In a random mailbox.
2. Why do the police pull Schultz over in Chapter 28?
(a) Because he ran a red light.
(b) Because they witness him rob someone else.
(c) Because they need him to go undercover.
(d) Because he was in the same diner as Koop.
3. Who tells Davenport that Evan's girlfriend is Sara Jensen?
(a) Jan Reed.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
4. Why does Koop want to interact with the couple who get a flat tire?
(a) So he can determine if they are rich.
(b) So they remember him.
(c) So he can determine if they are married.
(d) So he can find out where they live.
5. Who does Davenport first tell about the possible mix-up with the suspect license plate?
(a) Chief Roux.
(d) Jan Reed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Koop spend the night before he tries to kill Evan?
2. What surprises Koop when he attacks Evan?
3. Who checks Koop's truck once he is under surveillance?
4. What two features of the killer can the street witnesses agree on after the attack on the woman in Chapter 25?
5. Which former employer of Koop's does Davenport speak with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Evan respond to Sara's concern about her apartment being burglarized?
2. What causes the police detectives to head to Joe Hillerod's house in Chapter 16?
3. Who is present during Joe Hillerod's questioning at the police station?
4. What does Davenport learn from Paul Johnston?
5. What does Koop learn about the search for him as he flees town after attacking Evan?
6. What does Davenport discover from the St. Paul police department about the tip that came from the deaf witnesses?
7. What comment about deaf people does Weather make that triggers an epiphany for Davenport about his case?
8. What happens between Davenport and the man at the junkyard that results in Davenport getting hurt?
9. What does Davenport tell Jan Reed about the junkyard bust once she starts asking questions?
10. What do Connell and Davenport both feel is likely to happen after the attack on Evan?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)