|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the counter when Davenport and Connell arrive to bust the motorcycle gang?
(b) A secretary whose name we never learn.
(c) Bob Hillerod.
(d) Chief Roux.
2. Where does Sara know Evan Hart from?
(c) A hiking club.
(d) The gym.
3. Why does Sara agree to stay in her apartment even after Evan is attacked?
(a) So she can have a sense of normalcy.
(b) So the killer can be caught.
(c) So she feels more in control.
(d) So she doesn't lose her job.
4. What is Koop's formal first name?
5. What kind of evidence does Koop get rid of after he attacks Evan?
(a) His knife.
(b) The keys to Sara's place.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Bloody clothing.
6. Who attacks Koop as he is attacking Evan?
(d) A dog.
7. In Chapter 21, who does Davenport rush off to see as he is talking with Jan Reed?
(b) Chief Roux.
(c) His sick mother.
8. Where do Davenport and Connell meet George Beneteau before busting the motorcycle gang?
(a) At a diner.
(b) At the county courthouse.
(c) At a rest stop on the highway.
(d) At a donut shop.
9. Who helps translate for Davenport as he tries to learn more about deaf culture from a neighborhood man?
(a) No one; Davenport knows sign language.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An official police translator.
(d) No one; they just write notes back and forth.
10. What does Sara think about the attack on Evan?
(a) That it's just random and there's no need to worry.
(b) That the police are getting really lazy about catching criminals.
(c) That it's connected to the burglary of her place.
(d) That a police officer is behind it.
11. Where do Davenport and Connell first question Sara?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At her work.
(c) In the police station.
(d) At her gym.
12. What surprises Koop when he attacks Evan?
(a) Evan faints.
(b) He realizes he went to college with Evan when he sees him up close.
(c) Evan doesn't react at all.
(d) Evan fights back.
13. What part of Davenport's is broken during his bust of the motorcycle gang?
(a) His nose.
(b) His finger.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
14. How does Davenport know Koop has been spying on Sara from the building across the street?
(a) He dusts for fingerprints.
(b) There is a video tape there.
(c) There is a note there.
(d) He finds Camel cigarettes.
15. What sign indicates Koop might be the serial killer?
(a) Handwriting that seems to match that on the ransom notes.
(c) Camel cigarettes on the dashboard.
(d) A picture of Sara hanging from the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts an electronic tracker on Koop's truck?
2. Who is Thomas Troy?
3. What does Hart do that sends Koop into a murderous rage in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Jan Reed question Davenport about the bust at the junkyard?
5. Who chase Koop away from his attack on Evan?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)