|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chase Koop away from his attack on Evan?
(a) Two men.
(b) A group of women.
(c) A pack of wild dogs.
(d) A group of runners out for a jog.
2. Who puts an electronic tracker on Koop's truck?
(a) Jan Reed.
(b) The tech squad.
3. Where do Davenport and Connell first question Sara?
(a) In the police station.
(b) At her work.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At her gym.
4. What time of day does Koop attack Evan?
(a) During lunch.
(b) At twelve sharp; he wants to send a message to Sara.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At night.
5. Who gives Davenport and Connell important details about the burglary at Sara's place?
(a) Jan Reed, who seems to know everything.
(b) A police detective.
(c) Chief Roux.
(d) Sara herself.
6. Who attacks Koop as he is attacking Evan?
(c) A dog.
7. What two features of the killer can the street witnesses agree on after the attack on the woman in Chapter 25?
(a) That he had a beard and was wearing sunglasses.
(b) That he is short and bald.
(c) That he is strong and muscular.
(d) That he is very tall and wears a hat.
8. What do the videos and pictures taken from Koop's attack on a woman in the street show?
(a) Not much.
(b) His license plate.
(c) His face.
(d) His face and license plate.
9. What do Sara and Evan do that upsets Koop so much?
(a) Close the curtains.
(b) Yell at him.
(d) Watch TV.
10. What does Sara think about the attack on Evan?
(a) That a police officer is behind it.
(b) That it's just random and there's no need to worry.
(c) That it's connected to the burglary of her place.
(d) That the police are getting really lazy about catching criminals.
11. Who runs across Koop's truck?
(a) Chief Roux.
12. Why does Koop want to interact with the couple who get a flat tire?
(a) So he can determine if they are rich.
(b) So he can determine if they are married.
(c) So he can find out where they live.
(d) So they remember him.
13. What drug does Davenport find during the bust of the motorcycle gang?
(c) None; this is a trick question.
(d) Prescription drugs.
14. What weapon does Koop use to attack Evan?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) None; he uses his bare hands.
(d) An ice pick.
15. Who checks Koop's truck once he is under surveillance?
(d) Chief Roux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Davenport first tell about the possible mix-up with the suspect license plate?
2. What kind of evidence does Koop get rid of after he attacks Evan?
3. Who lets Davenport onto the roof on the building across from Sara's?
4. Where do Davenport and Connell meet George Beneteau before busting the motorcycle gang?
5. Where does Koop get rid of the evidence from his attack on Evan?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)