|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Evan and Sara discuss when they are first alone in her apartment?
(a) His promotion at work.
(b) How she wants to move to Hawaii.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her uneasiness about the break-in.
2. What does Hart do that sends Koop into a murderous rage in Chapter 20?
(a) He cheats on Sara.
(b) He brags about Sara on the internet.
(c) He spends the night.
(d) He calls Koop to brag.
3. What does Koop think he has first been arrested for?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) He is not sure.
(d) Serial murder.
4. What is Koop's formal first name?
5. Why does Davenport think Sara Jensen might be the person the serial killer is stalking?
(a) Because she has already filed a stalker report.
(b) Because Koop wrote a letter saying so.
(c) Because she is a famous actress.
(d) Because her initials were carved into two of the bodies.
6. Who is at the counter when Davenport and Connell arrive to bust the motorcycle gang?
(a) A secretary whose name we never learn.
(c) Chief Roux.
(d) Bob Hillerod.
7. What kind of evidence does Koop get rid of after he attacks Evan?
(a) The keys to Sara's place.
(b) His knife.
(c) Bloody clothing.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
8. Who tells Sara that Evan was hurt very badly in the attack?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A surgeon.
(c) A secretary who really isn't supposed to give out that information.
(d) A reporter.
9. What outfit makes Koop think Sara is not going out one night as he watches her from across the street?
(a) A sweatsuit.
(b) An ugly housedress.
(c) Cut off jeans and a big ugly shirt.
(d) A bathrobe.
10. In Chapter 21, who does Davenport rush off to see as he is talking with Jan Reed?
(b) Chief Roux.
(c) His sick mother.
11. How does Davenport know Koop has been spying on Sara from the building across the street?
(a) There is a video tape there.
(b) He dusts for fingerprints.
(c) There is a note there.
(d) He finds Camel cigarettes.
12. Who puts an electronic tracker on Koop's truck?
(a) The tech squad.
(c) Jan Reed.
13. Who checks Koop's truck once he is under surveillance?
(b) Chief Roux.
14. What kinds of possibilities do Davenport, Connell, and Sara discuss when they first start talking about the crimes?
(a) How the man could have gotten a key to her apartment.
(b) Whether the weather will affect their operation.
(c) Why the man is broadcasting from Sara's apartment.
(d) Why the neighborhood has gotten so unsafe lately.
15. Where does Koop get rid of the evidence from his attack on Evan?
(a) In a random mailbox.
(b) In a trash can.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) In a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Koop first go one the group starts tailing him?
2. Who tells Davenport about the attack on Evan?
3. What kinds of stolen weapons are found when Davenport busts the motorcycle gang?
4. What sign indicates Koop might be the serial killer?
5. Where do Davenport and Connell first question Sara?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)