|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meagan Connell's official job?
(a) State investigator.
(b) Private investigator.
(c) FBI detective.
2. What does Lawrence claim to have seen the suspect doing near Lane's body?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Writing a note.
(c) Washing his hands.
(d) Checking his cell phone.
3. Who is Randy Leski?
(a) Weather's old boyfriend.
(b) A very famous author.
(c) A very famous artist.
(d) One of Davenport's sources.
4. Who is Mercedes Bey?
(a) Weather's cat -- which Davenport hates.
(b) Koop's first victim.
(c) Davenport's dog.
(d) Davenport's little sister.
5. When does Sara lock her keys in her car?
(a) During a trip to the dentist.
(b) During a trip to the pharmacy.
(c) During a trip to the florist.
(d) During a trip to her gym.
6. Who did Carter spend the day with the night she died?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) No one.
(c) Roy Cherry.
(d) Lucas Davenport.
7. What kind of emotion was Koop lacking for his mother?
8. What is Weather's last name?
9. What does Koop do in Sara's apartment after he gets her new key?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Showers there.
(d) Lies in her bed.
10. What reason does Connell use to leave the conversation between her, Davenport, and Price?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She has to go to the bathroom.
(c) She has to fix her makeup.
(d) She is too upset.
11. From what sleep disorder did Carter suffer?
(b) None; this is a trick question.
12. What did Koop take from Sara's apartment when he broke in?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her TV.
13. What is the name of the bookstore Koop is heading to when the novel opens?
(a) The Angel.
(b) The Blessing.
(c) The Saint.
(d) The Devil.
14. What is Bob Greave's official role?
(a) Police department ombudsman.
(b) No one is sure, but he works for the State Department.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Private investigator.
15. Who are John and George Joyce?
(a) Building owners.
(b) Davenport's bosses.
(c) Weather's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military did Koop serve?
2. What initials are found carved into Lane's body?
3. What kinds of victims does Koop prefer?
4. Where does Davenport go to watch Weather work?
5. Of what was D. Wayne Price convicted?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)