|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Randy report Junky Doog has been working?
(a) At a construction site.
(b) At a car-repair shop.
(c) At a library.
(d) At a dump.
2. Where do Lucas and Carrigan find Lawrence?
(a) At an underground bar.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) They don't find him; he finds them.
(d) At the library.
3. Who is Mercedes Bey?
(a) Davenport's dog.
(b) Koop's first victim.
(c) Weather's cat -- which Davenport hates.
(d) Davenport's little sister.
4. What do Davenport and Carrigan do with Lawrence after talking to him for a little bit?
(a) Arrest him for selling drugs.
(b) Rough him up a little but then let him go.
(c) Bring him to the station for a formal statement.
(d) Put a wiretap on him.
5. Who witnesses Koop's first attack on someone in the apartment building across from Sara's?
(a) The mailman.
(b) The security officer.
(c) A woman.
(d) A little girl.
6. What does Davenport believe about Weston?
(a) That he is guilty.
(b) That he is involved.
(c) That he knows who the killer is.
(d) That he is innocent.
7. What is inside of the briefcase Koop brings to the roof across from Sara's building?
(a) Two powerful scopes.
(b) A bomb.
(d) A camera.
8. What kind of people did Koop's mother dislike?
(a) Nice people.
(b) Anyone with brown hair.
(c) Those who thought they were better than her.
(d) Anyone not from America.
9. Who is Randy Leski?
(a) One of Davenport's sources.
(b) A very famous author.
(c) A very famous artist.
(d) Weather's old boyfriend.
10. What initials are found carved into Lane's body?
(a) D and S.
(b) S and J.
(c) L and J.
(d) I and R.
11. What is Meagan Connell's official job?
(a) State investigator.
(c) Private investigator.
(d) FBI detective.
12. What is the name of Carter's daughter?
13. What does Jan Reed do for a living?
(a) She is a professor.
(b) She is a TV reporter.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is an undercover agent.
14. What marks were found in Wannemaker's body?
(a) None; this is a trick question.
(b) Ligature marks.
(c) Tire marks.
15. What does Koop do in Sara's apartment after he gets her new key?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Showers there.
(c) Lies in her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Koop go to the apartment complex across the street from where Sara lives?
2. What kind of emotion was Koop lacking for his mother?
3. From what sleep disorder did Carter suffer?
4. Who are John and George Joyce?
5. What possibility about the killer do Davenport and Connell discuss in Chapter 4?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)