|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Randy report Junky Doog has been working?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a construction site.
(c) At a car-repair shop.
(d) At a dump.
2. What does Price claim about his conviction?
(a) That he had an accomplice who should be in jail, too.
(b) That he was guilty of more than what he was tried for.
(c) That he had a bad lawyer.
(d) That he was innocent.
3. What kind of emotion was Koop lacking for his mother?
4. Why was Carter apparently underweight?
(a) Because she had bad food allergies.
(b) Because she was anorexic.
(c) Because of her thyroid.
(d) Because someone was poisoning her.
5. In what state is Harriet Wannemaker's body found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the people who call in the tip about the license plate seen at the bookstore before Wannemaker is killed?
2. What is Weather doing when Davenport goes out to look for Junky Doog the first time?
3. What is the name of the biker gang Joe Hillerod reportedly belongs to?
4. What does Lawrence claim to have seen the suspect doing near Lane's body?
5. What does Price claim the tattoo said that he saw on a possible suspect?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)