|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill force John to watch when she shows him the videotape of the plane crash?
(a) The beginning of the movie A Man and A Woman.
(b) A family video placed at the beginning of the tape.
(c) Herself having sex with Bud.
(d) Herself giving a speech about terrorism.
2. How does John react when Kate arrives in Chapter 52?
(a) He realizes he no longer loves her.
(b) He accuses her of infidelity.
(c) He kisses her, happy to see her.
(d) He confesses his own infidelity.
3. What question about the possible rental of a video tape by the suspected lovers bothers John in Chapter 37?
(a) Why the couple had such bad taste in movies.
(b) Why the couple took the time to watch television.
(c) Why the couple wanted to see the movie.
(d) Why the couple stole the tape.
4. Who does Jill report to John has been trying to reach her by phone in Chapter 49?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Kate Mayfield.
(d) Jack Koenig.
5. How long does John wait after the husband has left before ringing Jill Winslow's doorbell in Chapter 44?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Nearly an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate get out of the airport without being arrested?
2. To what city does John decide to visit in Chapter 42?
3. What does Jill confess to being bored with?
4. What explanation does John receive in Chapter 41 for the current location of the videotape taken by the lovers the night Flight 800 crashed?
5. Whom does Kate finally meet at a going away party for her and John in Chapter 31?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)