|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel does Jill suggest they take a room in?
(a) The Plaza.
(b) The Ritz Carlton.
(c) The Bayview.
(d) The Waldorf-Astoria.
2. What receipt does John ask to be shown in Chapter 36?
(a) A receipt for a hotel room rented by a new suspect.
(b) A receipt for a video rental by the suspected lovers.
(c) A receipt for a meal eaten by new suspects.
(d) A receipt for a massage by the suspected lovers.
3. To where is Kate being taken after escaping the airport and near arrest?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her office.
(c) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(d) The Plaza Hotel.
4. Who does John call to find his new suspect in Chapter 37?
(b) Jack Koenig.
(c) Dom Fanelli.
5. Why is the appearance of this person in Chapter 39 a shock to John?
(a) He is supposed to be dead.
(b) He was expecting a woman.
(c) She is someone from his past.
(d) He is there to break his wedding vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the location of the restaurant where John wants to meet with Nash the following morning?
2. What threat is made against John during this phone call in Chapter 50?
3. Who from the FBI does Jill Winslow tell John she has already spoken with in Chapter 45?
4. Who does John have breakfast with the morning of September 10?
5. How does John react when Kate arrives in Chapter 52?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)