|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deal does Ted Nash want to make with John in regards to the videotape he now knows John has?
(a) To not tell his boss he is alive.
(b) To send it to the press.
(c) To keep it secret.
(d) To not tell his boss he was involved in the coverup.
2. How does John react when Kate arrives in Chapter 52?
(a) He kisses her, happy to see her.
(b) He confesses his own infidelity.
(c) He realizes he no longer loves her.
(d) He accuses her of infidelity.
3. Who does Kate tell John is watching their door?
(a) Dom Fanelli.
(b) Two cops.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
4. Why is the appearance of this person in Chapter 39 a shock to John?
(a) He is there to break his wedding vows.
(b) He is supposed to be dead.
(c) She is someone from his past.
(d) He was expecting a woman.
5. Who else shows up to meet Kate's plane?
(a) Liam Griffith.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Jack Koenig.
(d) Ted Nash.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does John decide to visit in Chapter 42?
2. What test does John learn in Chapter 41 that the suspected lovers passed during the investigation of Flight 800?
3. Who does the maid from the Bayview Hotel tell John interviewed her the day after the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. Why does John speak to an officer named Alvarez?
5. Who arrives last at the meeting regarding the videotape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who all does John tell Jill will be at the meeting the following day?
2. John returns to the Bayview Hotel and learns what about the process to check out books from the hotel library?
3. What does John find at home after searching all day for Kate?
4. What does Nash ask of John when he hears the title of the movie John plans to allow him to view at their meeting?
5. What is Jill's biggest fear now that John knows the truth about the videotape?
6. How does John know that Jill made a copy of the videotape?
7. What is significant about the pink receipt John is able to locate with the help of the hotel manager for a VCR tape the couple in room 203 took out the night of the plane crash?
8. With whom does John fight at his and Kate's going away party and why?
9. What strange phone call does John get just after learning where he can find Jill Winslow?
10. What does Nash claim was on the videotape the couple on the beach took the night of the plane crash?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)