|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the location of the meeting regarding the videotape?
(a) It is in the same restaurant where John proposed to Kate.
(b) It is in the North Tower, a target of the September 11 attacks.
(c) It is on a military base.
(d) It is in a restricted building.
2. What test does John learn in Chapter 41 that the suspected lovers passed during the investigation of Flight 800?
(a) Vision testing.
(b) Drug testing.
(c) Gunshot residue.
(d) Lie detector.
3. To where is Kate being taken after escaping the airport and near arrest?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The Plaza Hotel.
(d) Her office.
4. Who does John call to find his new suspect in Chapter 37?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(d) Dom Fanelli.
5. For what reason do they use this number of cars to transport them to the meeting?
(b) To have room for all the cops protecting them.
(c) To save gas.
(d) To distract their enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell John she found in an ashtray when she cleaned Room 203?
2. What does the librarian in Chapter 38 tell John he can do with his borrowed book if he does not need a receipt?
3. Where do John and the hotel employee find the receipt he has requested?
4. What receipt does John ask to be shown in Chapter 36?
5. Why does John wait more than an hour on Cupsogue Beach County Park in Chapter 39?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)