|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does John go in Chapter 42 after arriving in the city he has chosen to visit?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The hoome of a suspect.
(c) A rented hotel room.
(d) The police department.
2. Who does John send to meet Kate at the airport?
(a) Dom Fanelli.
(b) David Stein.
(c) Jill Winslow.
(d) Ted Nash.
3. What does John do in Chapter 42 after his meeting on the beach?
(a) Returns home.
(b) Returns to the hotel to investigate his mysterious witnesses claims.
(c) Call Dom Fanelli for backup.
(d) Checks out of the hotel.
4. What does John see when the video reaches the part in which TWA Flight 800 crashes?
(a) John clearly sees falling debris.
(b) John clearly sees an orange light rising toward the plane.
(c) John clearly sees a methane bubble rising out of the ocean.
(d) John clearly sees the fuel tank exploding.
5. How does John react after watching the video tape of the plane crash?
(a) He needs a stiff drink.
(b) He needs to slow it down and magnify it.
(c) He accuses Jill of terrorism.
(d) He does not believe it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Dom Fanelli give John in Chapter 38?
2. What does this mysterious person in Chapter 40 promise to tell John?
3. Why does John attempt to borrow a book from the hotel library in Chapter 38?
4. Where do John and the hotel employee find the receipt he has requested?
5. Why did the FBI tell the maid she should quit her job at the Bayview Hotel the day after the crash of Flight 800?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)