|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Jill and tells her to destroy her copy of the videotape?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Mark Winslow.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Bud Mitchell.
2. What is written on the caller ID when the phone rings at Jill's house several times while John waits for Jill to pack?
(a) Anonymous caller.
(b) Private caller.
(c) Unknown caller.
(d) FBI Headquarters.
3. What does John tell Kate about the investigation?
(a) That he has given up.
(b) That he has decided no foul play took place.
(c) That Ted Nash is still alive.
(d) That he has found the lovers from the beach.
4. What does this mysterious person in Chapter 40 promise to tell John?
(a) The truth about Flight 800.
(b) The whereabouts of the suspected lovers.
(c) The truth about FBI corruption.
(d) The truth about Kate.
5. Who does John get into an argument with at the going away party in Chapter 31?
(b) Jack Koenig.
(c) Dom Fanelli.
(d) Liam Griffith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill force John to watch when she shows him the videotape of the plane crash?
2. Where do John and the hotel employee find the receipt he has requested?
3. To where does John go in Chapter 42 after arriving in the city he has chosen to visit?
4. How does John react when Kate arrives in Chapter 52?
5. Where does Jill Winslow's husband go in Chapter 44 that allows John to speak to her alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill promise to do for John when Kate arrives?
2. Where does John arrange to meet with Nash the following morning? What is significant about this location?
3. On what day does John return from Yemen? Why is this day significant?
4. How does John ensure that Jill Winslow's husband will not be home when he goes to talk to her?
5. What is significant about the pink receipt John is able to locate with the help of the hotel manager for a VCR tape the couple in room 203 took out the night of the plane crash?
6. What method does Jill insist was used to destroy the original videotape of the plane crash?
7. Where does John go after speaking to Nash?
8. Who arranges for John, Jill, and Kate to have a police escort the following day?
9. Where does John take Jill after ditching his car in a university parking lot?
10. What question plagues John as he waits for Dom Fanelli to locate Jill Winslow?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)