|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What test does John learn in Chapter 41 that the suspected lovers passed during the investigation of Flight 800?
(a) Lie detector.
(b) Gunshot residue.
(c) Drug testing.
(d) Vision testing.
2. Where does John go in Chapter 35 after interviewing a maid from the Bayview Hotel?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Bayview Hotel.
(c) The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
(d) The Plaza Hotel.
3. Where do John and the hotel employee find the receipt he has requested?
(a) In the restaurant's records.
(b) In the office's records.
(c) In the receipt book.
(d) In tax records.
4. Where does Dom Fanelli promise John he will be the following morning?
(a) In the restaurant.
(b) With him, to escort him to the meeting.
(c) With kate at the hotel.
(d) In the hospital.
5. What does the maid suggest the couple did in the few hours after arriving at the hotel?
(a) Ate dinner.
(b) Had sex.
(c) Swam in the hotel pool.
(d) Watched television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill force John to watch when she shows him the videotape of the plane crash?
2. To what city does John decide to visit in Chapter 42?
3. What hotel does Jill suggest they take a room in?
4. To where is Kate being taken after escaping the airport and near arrest?
5. What does John later learn happened to Jill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nash first tell John about the crash of Flight 800 when they meet on the beach?
2. What threat does Koenig make to John when they speak the day before the scheduled meeting?
3. What is significant about the pink receipt John is able to locate with the help of the hotel manager for a VCR tape the couple in room 203 took out the night of the plane crash?
4. Who does John find waiting for him on the beach when he goes to meet with his mysterious caller?
5. What does John find at home after searching all day for Kate?
6. Who does Dom Fanelli tell John was waiting for Kate at the airport?
7. What does Nash ask of John when he hears the title of the movie John plans to allow him to view at their meeting?
8. What reason does John give the police for wanting to speak to Jill Winslow?
9. What does John hear as he approaches the North Tower a few minutes behind Jill and Kate?
10. Who all does John tell Jill will be at the meeting the following day?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)