Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the appearance of this person in Chapter 39 a shock to John?
(a) He is supposed to be dead.
(b) He was expecting a woman.
(c) She is someone from his past.
(d) He is there to break his wedding vows.
2. Where does John go in Chapter 35 after interviewing a maid from the Bayview Hotel?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
(b) The Bayview Hotel.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Plaza Hotel.
3. What does the librarian in Chapter 38 tell John he can do with his borrowed book if he does not need a receipt?
(a) Take it home with him.
(b) Give it to the concierge.
(c) Return it to the front desk.
(d) Leave it in the room.
4. What rental service does the maid tell John that the hotel provides to their guests?
(a) A massage therapist.
(b) A camera and camcorder rental.
(c) An gym.
(d) A library that includes video tapes.
5. What does Dom Fanelli tell John when he calls him from a bar in Chapter 32?
(a) That Kate has returned home.
(b) Where to find Roxanne Scarangello.
(c) To stay away from the Flight 800 investigation.
(d) That John O'Neill has taken over FBI security at the World Trade Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is not invited to the meeting the following morning, as John explains to Jill in Chapter 50?
2. What is written on the caller ID when the phone rings at Jill's house several times while John waits for Jill to pack?
3. What does John do in Chapter 42 after his meeting on the beach?
4. What does John see when he arrives at the North Tower of the World Trade Center?
5. Where is Kate returning to New York from?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)