|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does John want to ask this person on the beach in Chapter 40 that he chooses not to verbalize?
(a) If he is a corrupt federal agent.
(b) If she is his sister.
(c) If she would be his lover.
(d) If he had an affair with Kate.
2. Where does Jill Winslow's husband go in Chapter 44 that allows John to speak to her alone?
(c) A child's sporting event.
3. What does Jill confess to being bored with?
(a) Her high-society life.
(b) Her lover, Bud.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her marriage.
4. What deal does Ted Nash want to make with John in regards to the videotape he now knows John has?
(a) To not tell his boss he is alive.
(b) To keep it secret.
(c) To send it to the press.
(d) To not tell his boss he was involved in the coverup.
5. What is significant about the location of the restaurant where John wants to meet with Nash the following morning?
(a) It is located in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.
(b) It is located near the Pentagon.
(c) It is located in Pennsylvania.
(d) It is located on Rodeo Drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dom Fanelli promise John he will be the following morning?
2. Why does John speak to an officer named Alvarez?
3. What does John ask Jill to do with the tape in Chapter 47?
4. What rental service does the maid tell John that the hotel provides to their guests?
5. What does Dom Fanelli tell John when he calls him from a bar in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kate have to say about the conspiracy to hide the tape when John is done catching her up on the case?
2. What does John find at home after searching all day for Kate?
3. What method does Jill insist was used to destroy the original videotape of the plane crash?
4. What does Nash claim was on the videotape the couple on the beach took the night of the plane crash?
5. How does John ensure that Jill Winslow's husband will not be home when he goes to talk to her?
6. How does John know that Jill made a copy of the videotape?
7. What does Jill promise to do for John when Kate arrives?
8. What does Nash ask of John when he hears the title of the movie John plans to allow him to view at their meeting?
9. On what day does John return from Yemen? Why is this day significant?
10. Who all does John tell Jill will be at the meeting the following day?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)