|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat is made against John during this phone call in Chapter 50?
(a) There is a 50 percent chance the videotape is a fake.
(b) There is a 50-50 chance he will not arrive at the meeting.
(c) There is a 100 percent chance he will lose his job.
(d) There is a twenty percent chance he will learn of an affair between Kate and Nash.
2. Who does John request to see when he takes a room in a hotel in Chapter 35?
(a) The security chief.
(b) The manager, Rosenthal.
(c) The librarian.
(d) The housekeeperr.
3. What does Jill eventually confess she did with the rented video tape of A MAN AND A WOMAN?
(a) Jill added it to her personal videotape collection.
(b) Jill lost it on the beach.
(c) Jill copied the tape of the plane crash over it.
(d) Jill sold it to a friend.
4. What does Jill force John to watch when she shows him the videotape of the plane crash?
(a) A family video placed at the beginning of the tape.
(b) Herself giving a speech about terrorism.
(c) The beginning of the movie A Man and A Woman.
(d) Herself having sex with Bud.
5. Who does Jill report to John has been trying to reach her by phone in Chapter 49?
(a) Kate Mayfield.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Jack Koenig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does John request when he arrives at the hotel?
2. What is written on the caller ID when the phone rings at Jill's house several times while John waits for Jill to pack?
3. How long does John wait after the husband has left before ringing Jill Winslow's doorbell in Chapter 44?
4. Where is Kate returning to New York from?
5. What information does Dom Fanelli give John in Chapter 38?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)