|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Stein tell John he is in big trouble in Chapter 27?
(b) Stein himself.
(c) The FBI in general.
(d) Jack Koenig.
2. What does John request when he first arrives at the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 23?
(a) To see the library rental receipts.
(b) To speak with the housekeeper.
(c) To rent a room with cash.
(d) To see the manager.
3. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
(a) The North Tower of the World Trade Center.
(b) The South Tower of the World Trade Center.
(c) The hosptial beside the World Trade Center.
(d) The parking garage beside the World Trade Center.
4. What did Spruck see the night TWA Flight 800 crashed?
(a) A methane gas bubble rising from the ocean.
(b) An orange light rising from the ocean toward the plane.
(c) Burning debris falling from the sky.
(d) A terrorist running away with a shoulder mounted launcher.
5. What theory does Kate claim is in a category all its own?
(b) Friendly fire.
(c) A plasma ray gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the investigation did the FBI hide from Marie?
2. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
3. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
4. What does Koenig suggest about Kate and Ted Nash's relationship?
5. What does Kate tell John would have been the consequence of her choosing an assignment within the continental United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
2. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
3. Why does Kate suspect Koenig wants to see her the following morning and Steiner wants to see John?
4. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
5. Why is Kate being sent to Africa and why has she chosen Africa over an assignment in the United States?
6. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
7. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
8. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
9. What name does John ask Dick Kearns to give him in relation to the investigation?
10. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)