|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John's friend from the NYPD believe was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) A cargo door that fell off.
(b) Mechanical failure.
(c) Friendly fire from a military exercise.
(d) A methane bubble.
2. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Investigator with the NTSB.
(b) CIA agent.
(c) FBI special agent.
(d) Investigator with the ATTF.
3. What items does Marie ask John to buy in Chapter 18 before agreeing to meet him?
(a) Police magazines.
4. Which of the following is not one of the seven theories as to the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A missile from a foreign submarine.
(c) A friendly fired missile from military exercises.
(d) A methane gas bubble.
5. What do John and Kate promise to do if they are approached about the re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Lie to the FBI, but be honest to everyone else.
(b) Tell the truth.
(d) Tell the truth if the interrogator is friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason is John being sent to Yemen?
2. With whom does Stein tell John he is in big trouble in Chapter 27?
3. Why does John calls Dom Fanelli in Chapter 29?
4. What does John tell Rosenthal in Chapter 25 was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
5. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Kate agree to do if anyone asks about their re-investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
3. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
4. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
5. What does Kate tell John about how she came to know about the police finding the blanket from Bayview Hotel on the beach the night of the crash?
6. Why does John insist that a videotape of the crash of TWA Flight 800 might not be the key piece of evidence Kate hopes it will be?
7. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
8. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
9. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
10. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)