|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did the woman whom Marie interviewed at the Bayview do for the hotel?
(b) Desk clerk.
(c) Head housekeeper.
2. What evidence would a kinetic missile leave on a downed aircraft?
(a) Curled edges on the holes it makes.
(b) Specific burn marks.
(c) Missile debris.
3. What part of the investigation did the FBI hide from Marie?
(a) The name of the couple staying at the Bayview.
(b) The possibility of infidelity.
(c) The name of the hotel.
(d) The possibility of a video recording of the crash.
4. With whom does Stein tell John he is in big trouble in Chapter 27?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Stein himself.
(d) The FBI in general.
5. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Marie Gubitosi.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Christopher Brock.
(d) Lucita Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on a wanted poster John sees in Chapter 15?
2. What motivation causes John to decide to investigate the crash of Flight 800 despite the inherent dangers?
3. What does John request when he first arrives at the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 23?
4. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
5. What does Kate tell John upon his arrival at home that implies their supervisors are 'on to them'?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does John ask Fanelli to find and for what purpose?
2. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
3. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
4. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
5. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
6. Why is Kate being sent to Africa and why has she chosen Africa over an assignment in the United States?
7. What name does John ask Dick Kearns to give him in relation to the investigation?
8. What does Kate tell John about how she came to know about the police finding the blanket from Bayview Hotel on the beach the night of the crash?
9. Why does John insist that a videotape of the crash of TWA Flight 800 might not be the key piece of evidence Kate hopes it will be?
10. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)