|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
2. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
(a) The FBI took it.
(b) The cops lost it.
(c) There never was one.
(d) The CIA destroyed it.
3. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
(a) The bombing of the USS Cole.
(b) The death of CIA agent Ted Nash.
(c) The crash of TWA Flight 800.
(d) The September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.
4. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
5. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
(a) To the morgue to discuss the damage to the bodies with the coroner.
(b) To a library to research the many types of missiles.
(c) To the hangar where the plane was reassembled.
(d) To the office to review the files on the crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps John find Marie Gubitosi?
2. Who does John learn is searching for him during his visit with Marie?
3. What warning does a friend of John's from the NYPD tell him about his re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
4. What does Kate tell John was found on this beach?
5. What terror attack is the focus of a talk radio program John listens to in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John insist that a videotape of the crash of TWA Flight 800 might not be the key piece of evidence Kate hopes it will be?
2. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
3. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
4. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
5. What interview did Marie Gubitosi conduct that John now feels is significant in regards to the couple on the beach the night of the plane crash?
6. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
7. Why does Kate tell John she would like him to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
8. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
9. What key evidence did the FBI hide from Marie Gubitosi while she was investigating the couple from the beach?
10. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)