|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does John suggest to the taxi driver in Chapter 14 conducted the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and blamed the Muslims?
2. For what reason is John being sent to Yemen?
(a) To keep him from the investigation into Flight 800.
(b) To offer him a possible advance in his career.
(c) To give him an investigation to work that has not been concluded.
(d) To give him distance from Kate.
3. With whom does Stein tell John he is in big trouble in Chapter 27?
(a) Stein himself.
(b) Jack Koenig.
(d) The FBI in general.
4. How does Kate tell John she learned the name of the hotel on the blanket?
(a) She asked Ted Nash.
(b) She called local hotels until a manager admitted to a missing blanket.
(c) She investigated the blanket and camera lens cap.
(d) She stole a look at the investigative report.
5. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Marie ask John to buy in Chapter 18 before agreeing to meet him?
2. Who does John arrange to meet at a local restaurant?
3. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
4. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
5. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
2. What interview did Marie Gubitosi conduct that John now feels is significant in regards to the couple on the beach the night of the plane crash?
3. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
4. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
5. What question comes to John's mind after he views both the hotel room and the spot on the beach where the couple possibly videotaped the plane crash?
6. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
7. Why does Kate suspect Koenig wants to see her the following morning and Steiner wants to see John?
8. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
9. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
10. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)