|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
3. What part of the investigation did the FBI hide from Marie?
(a) The possibility of a video recording of the crash.
(b) The name of the hotel.
(c) The name of the couple staying at the Bayview.
(d) The possibility of infidelity.
4. What does John learn about Marie Gubitosi before he goes to see her?
(a) She is a big fan of the FBI.
(b) She is now retired and a mother.
(c) She is still with the task force.
(d) She has been injured and has short term memory loss.
5. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. What does Kate think of the theory that what hundreds of witnesses saw was an optical illusion?
3. What is the name of the woman Marie tells John in Chapter 20 she interviewed at the Bayview Hotel?
4. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
5. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
2. Why does Kate tell John she would like him to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
3. What name does John ask Dick Kearns to give him in relation to the investigation?
4. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
5. Why is Kate being sent to Africa and why has she chosen Africa over an assignment in the United States?
6. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
7. What do John and Kate agree to do if anyone asks about their re-investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
8. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
9. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
10. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)