|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
2. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
(a) Explore marine life.
(c) Videotape themselves.
(d) Watch planes take off.
3. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) No American would target an American passenger plane.
(b) If people knew about it, they would have talked.
(c) The government does not have the power to hide such a large mistake.
(d) American missiles do not have the power this missile clearly had.
4. What items does Marie ask John to buy in Chapter 18 before agreeing to meet him?
(c) Police magazines.
5. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
(a) A laser.
(b) An alien ship.
(c) A methane gas bubble.
(d) A missile.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does John compare this key evidence Kate is placing all the hopes of the investigation on in Chapter 17?
2. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
3. What warning does Koenig give John just before he leaves his office in Chapter 30?
4. Who helps John find Marie Gubitosi?
5. What warning does a friend of John's from the NYPD tell him about his re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
2. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
3. What does Kate tell John about how she came to know about the police finding the blanket from Bayview Hotel on the beach the night of the crash?
4. Why does Kate suspect Koenig wants to see her the following morning and Steiner wants to see John?
5. Why does Kate tell John she would like him to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
6. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
7. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
8. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
9. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
10. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)