|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room did this woman from the Bayview Hotel tell Marie she saw a couple with a blanket leaving the night of the crash of Flight 800?
2. Why does John become angry with Kate in Chapter 21 when he learns how she found out about the blanket and lens cap left on the beach the night after the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Because she lied about it previously.
(b) Because her information was obtain illegally.
(c) Because she was having drinks with Ted Nash.
(d) Because she knew for years and did not tell him.
3. What agency does John tell the Bayview Hotel manager he works for in Chapter 23?
4. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
(a) Jack Koening.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Leslie Rosenthal.
(d) Elisabeth Miller.
5. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A lens cap found on the beach.
(b) The plane's black boxes.
(c) The fuel tank near the electrical short that caused the crash.
(d) The videotape taken by a couple on the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Marie ask John to buy in Chapter 18 before agreeing to meet him?
2. What room in the Bayview Hotel does John request he be allowed to view in Chapter 25?
3. Who is Khalil?
4. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
5. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kate tell John about how she came to know about the police finding the blanket from Bayview Hotel on the beach the night of the crash?
2. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
3. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
4. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
5. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
6. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
7. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
8. What key evidence did the FBI hide from Marie Gubitosi while she was investigating the couple from the beach?
9. Why is Kate being sent to Africa and why has she chosen Africa over an assignment in the United States?
10. What interview did Marie Gubitosi conduct that John now feels is significant in regards to the couple on the beach the night of the plane crash?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)