|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
(a) A special agent with the FBI.
(b) An investigator with ATTF.
(c) An investigator with the NTSB.
(d) An agent with the CIA.
2. What nags at John about the timeline regarding the suspected lovers on the beach in Chapter 25?
(a) How long it took them to drive to the beach.
(b) What they did just before the plane crashed.
(c) What they did between arriving at the hotel and leaving for the beach.
(d) What time they left the hotel.
3. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
(a) The South Tower of the World Trade Center.
(b) The parking garage beside the World Trade Center.
(c) The hosptial beside the World Trade Center.
(d) The North Tower of the World Trade Center.
4. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
(a) That it does not exist.
(b) That it has never been found.
(c) That it supports the FBI's report of a fuel tank explosion.
(d) That it has been reviewed and it shows nothing.
5. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Marie Gubitosi.
(b) Lucita Perez.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Christopher Brock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the manager, Rosenthal, say he fired Christopher Brock, the desk clerk on the night of the crash of Flight 800?
2. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
3. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
5. What does Kate think of the theory that what hundreds of witnesses saw was an optical illusion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does John ask Fanelli to find and for what purpose?
2. Who arranges for John, Jill, and Kate to have a police escort the following day?
3. What threat does Koenig make to John when they speak the day before the scheduled meeting?
4. What is significant about the pink receipt John is able to locate with the help of the hotel manager for a VCR tape the couple in room 203 took out the night of the plane crash?
5. What do John and Kate agree to do if anyone asks about their re-investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
6. What does Nash claim was on the videotape the couple on the beach took the night of the plane crash?
7. How does John ensure that Jill Winslow's husband will not be home when he goes to talk to her?
8. John returns to the Bayview Hotel and learns what about the process to check out books from the hotel library?
9. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
10. What question plagues John as he waits for Dom Fanelli to locate Jill Winslow?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)