|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
2. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The plane's black boxes.
(b) The fuel tank near the electrical short that caused the crash.
(c) The videotape taken by a couple on the beach.
(d) A lens cap found on the beach.
3. What group of people does John suggest to the taxi driver in Chapter 14 conducted the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and blamed the Muslims?
4. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Investigator with the NTSB.
(b) Investigator with the ATTF.
(c) CIA agent.
(d) FBI special agent.
5. What warning does Koenig give John just before he leaves his office in Chapter 30?
(a) Not to disappear like others who have gone to Yemen.
(b) Not to mess up the USS Cole investigation.
(c) Not to touch the Flight 800 investigation again.
(d) Not to forget who is in charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did the woman whom Marie interviewed at the Bayview do for the hotel?
2. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
3. What theory does Kate claim is in a category all its own?
4. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
5. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
2. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
3. What do John and Kate agree to do if anyone asks about their re-investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
5. How did Kate come to know which hotel the blanket found on the beach near the camera lens cap belonged to?
6. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
7. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
8. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
9. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
10. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)