|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The videotape taken by a couple on the beach.
(b) The fuel tank near the electrical short that caused the crash.
(c) A lens cap found on the beach.
(d) The plane's black boxes.
2. What does Kate tell John upon his arrival at home that implies their supervisors are 'on to them'?
(a) They have been ordered to leave the investigation alone.
(b) Both their supervisors are meeting with each other in the morning.
(c) Both their supervisors want to see them in the morning.
(d) They have been told not to come to work the following day.
3. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
(a) Turns off his beeper and cell phone.
(b) Argues with Kate on company property.
(c) Investigates the Bayview Hotel on ATTF time.
(d) Calls in sick.
4. What part of the investigation was Kate openly barred from pursuing during the first investigation?
(a) The couple who might have videotaped the crash.
(b) The passengers backgrounds and ethnic origins.
(c) The possibility of a missile.
(d) The actual crash debris.
5. Who is on a wanted poster John sees in Chapter 15?
(a) Asad Khalil.
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Osama Bin Laden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. Who made the video John watches that refutes mechanical failure as the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
3. Who helps John find Marie Gubitosi?
4. What do John and Rosenthal realize has happened to the personnel records of the employees who came into direct contact with the lovers on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
5. What warning does a friend of John's from the NYPD tell him about his re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
2. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
3. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
4. For what purpose does John ask to see the personnel files of those employees who came into contact with the couple with the video camera? What does he find?
5. Who does John ask to find Marie Gubitosi and what does he find?
6. How does Tom Spruck explain his theory when previous investigators have already ruled them out?
7. Why does Kate tell John she would like him to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
8. What does Kate tell John about how she came to know about the police finding the blanket from Bayview Hotel on the beach the night of the crash?
9. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
10. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)