|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does John suggest to the taxi driver in Chapter 14 conducted the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and blamed the Muslims?
2. What items does Marie ask John to buy in Chapter 18 before agreeing to meet him?
(b) Police magazines.
3. Who does John arrange to meet at a local restaurant?
(a) Dick Kearns.
(b) Dom Fanelli.
(c) Jack Koenig.
(d) Ted Nash.
4. What does John tell Rosenthal in Chapter 25 was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) A methane bubble.
(b) A missile attack.
(c) An accidental explosion of the fuel tank.
(d) An accidental radar attack.
5. What is the name of the woman Marie tells John in Chapter 20 she interviewed at the Bayview Hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate ask John to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. For whom does John Corey work?
3. What warning about his employees does John give Rosenthal in Chapter 25?
4. What evidence would a kinetic missile leave on a downed aircraft?
5. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
2. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
3. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
4. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
5. What interview did Marie Gubitosi conduct that John now feels is significant in regards to the couple on the beach the night of the plane crash?
6. What name does John ask Dick Kearns to give him in relation to the investigation?
7. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
8. What kind of camera did Nash tell Kate the lens cap came from?
9. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
10. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)