|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
(a) Nash is a corrupt CIA agent.
(b) Nash works with terrorists.
(c) Nash is dead.
(d) Nash has retired.
2. What does John's friend from the NYPD believe was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) A methane bubble.
(b) Mechanical failure.
(c) Friendly fire from a military exercise.
(d) A cargo door that fell off.
3. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A lens cap found on the beach.
(b) The plane's black boxes.
(c) The fuel tank near the electrical short that caused the crash.
(d) The videotape taken by a couple on the beach.
4. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
(a) That it does not exist.
(b) That it supports the FBI's report of a fuel tank explosion.
(c) That it has been reviewed and it shows nothing.
(d) That it has never been found.
5. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) CIA agent.
(b) Investigator with the ATTF.
(c) Investigator with the NTSB.
(d) FBI special agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn about Marie Gubitosi before he goes to see her?
2. What does Kate tell John would have been the consequence of her choosing an assignment within the continental United States?
3. What evidence would a kinetic missile leave on a downed aircraft?
4. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
5. Why does the manager, Rosenthal, say he fired Christopher Brock, the desk clerk on the night of the crash of Flight 800?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
2. What important detail is Roxanne able to supply John about an item that is no longer available in the Bayview Hotel rooms now, but was in 1996?
3. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
4. What question plagues John as he waits for Dom Fanelli to locate Jill Winslow?
5. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
6. Who is Sidney R. Siben and how does he discredit eye witness reports of an object flying toward the plane from the ocean?
7. What does Tom Spruck, a retired naval officer, tell John he saw the night Flight 800 crashed?
8. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
9. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
10. Who does John ask to find Marie Gubitosi and what does he find?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)