|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nags at John about the timeline regarding the suspected lovers on the beach in Chapter 25?
(a) How long it took them to drive to the beach.
(b) What they did between arriving at the hotel and leaving for the beach.
(c) What time they left the hotel.
(d) What they did just before the plane crashed.
2. For whom does John Corey work?
(c) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
(d) New York City Police Department.
3. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
(a) The cops lost it.
(b) The FBI took it.
(c) The CIA destroyed it.
(d) There never was one.
4. What does John learn from the housekeeper supervisor about Lucita's eligibility to work the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) She crossed the border illegally and was working off the books.
(b) Her work visa had expired and she was working illegally.
(c) She had a valid work visa.
(d) She had a student visa, which made her job illegal.
5. Where does John go after leaving the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 25?
(a) To the beach for a swim.
(b) To a bar for a drink.
(c) The beach where the lovers are suspected of video taping the crash of Flight 800.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Kate take John after leaving the memorial service?
2. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
3. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. What room in the Bayview Hotel does John request he be allowed to view in Chapter 25?
5. What evidence would a kinetic missile leave on a downed aircraft?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does John ask Fanelli to find and for what purpose?
2. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
3. Where does Kate take John in order for him to view the wreckage of the plane?
4. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
5. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
6. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
7. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
8. What theory of the CIA does Kate not support and John doubts?
9. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
10. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)