|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
2. What motivation causes John to decide to investigate the crash of Flight 800 despite the inherent dangers?
(a) A friend who died on the plane.
(b) The 203 people who died.
(d) Kate's career.
3. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
4. What does Koenig suggest about Kate and Ted Nash's relationship?
(a) That they were siblings.
(b) That they were close emotionally.
(c) That they were partners on the Flight 800 investigation.
(d) That they were sworn enemies.
5. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
(a) That it supports the FBI's report of a fuel tank explosion.
(b) That it has never been found.
(c) That it does not exist.
(d) That it has been reviewed and it shows nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the seven theories as to the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. Who does John learn is searching for him during his visit with Marie?
3. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
4. Why does John become angry with Kate in Chapter 21 when he learns how she found out about the blanket and lens cap left on the beach the night after the crash of Flight 800?
5. Why does Siben insist a missile could not have taken down TWA Flight 800?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of John's meeting with Stein?
2. What do John and Kate agree to do if anyone asks about their re-investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
3. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
4. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
5. What name does John ask Dick Kearns to give him in relation to the investigation?
6. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
7. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
8. Why do John Corey and Kate Mayfield go to a memorial on the beach each year?
9. Why does Kate suspect Koenig wants to see her the following morning and Steiner wants to see John?
10. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)