|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John learn is searching for him during his visit with Marie?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Ted Nash.
2. What theory does Kate claim is in a category all its own?
(a) Friendly fire.
(d) A plasma ray gun.
3. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Marie Gubitosi.
(b) Lucita Perez.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Christopher Brock.
4. Why does the manager, Rosenthal, say he fired Christopher Brock, the desk clerk on the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) For sleeping on the job.
(b) For allowing a guest to register under a false name.
(c) For renting videos without giving receipts.
(d) For taking a bribe.
5. Who is Khalil?
(a) The terrorist who bombed Flight 800.
(b) The terrorist who tried to kill John.
(c) The terrorist who bombed the USS Cole.
(d) The terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate think of the theory that what hundreds of witnesses saw was an optical illusion?
2. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
3. What did Spruck see the night TWA Flight 800 crashed?
4. What job did the woman whom Marie interviewed at the Bayview do for the hotel?
5. What is the name of the woman Marie tells John in Chapter 20 she interviewed at the Bayview Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does John fight at his and Kate's going away party and why?
2. What does John hear as he approaches the North Tower a few minutes behind Jill and Kate?
3. What does Kate have to say about the conspiracy to hide the tape when John is done catching her up on the case?
4. Why does Dick Kearns tell John Corey to stay away from the TWA Flight 800 investigation?
5. What method does Jill insist was used to destroy the original videotape of the plane crash?
6. Where does John go after calling in sick to work and for what purpose?
7. What does Jill see in the sky just before the plane explodes?
8. Who does John ask Fanelli to find and for what purpose?
9. What threat does Koenig make to John when they speak the day before the scheduled meeting?
10. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)