|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the seven theories as to the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A methane gas bubble.
(b) A missile from a foreign submarine.
(d) A friendly fired missile from military exercises.
2. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
(a) A missile.
(b) A methane gas bubble.
(c) A laser.
(d) An alien ship.
3. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
(a) That it does not exist.
(b) That it has been reviewed and it shows nothing.
(c) That it has never been found.
(d) That it supports the FBI's report of a fuel tank explosion.
4. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
(a) They are both teachers.
(b) They are both married to other people.
(c) They are both politicians.
(d) They are both legally separated.
5. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
(a) The recovery of bodies.
(b) The recovery of the black boxes.
(c) The couple from the Bayview Hotel.
(d) The gathering of plane debris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
2. Who is Khalil?
3. What warning about his employees does John give Rosenthal in Chapter 25?
4. What warning does a friend of John's from the NYPD tell him about his re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
5. Who is on a wanted poster John sees in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Koenig imply about Kate's relationship with Ted Nash during his meeting with John to go over his assignment in Yemen?
2. What are the seven theories of the plane crash that Kate tells John?
3. What interview did Marie Gubitosi conduct that John now feels is significant in regards to the couple on the beach the night of the plane crash?
4. What does Tom Spruck, a retired naval officer, tell John he saw the night Flight 800 crashed?
5. What is the CIA's theory as to the orange light many witnesses reported seeing coming from the ocean toward the plane?
6. Who is Liam Griffith and what does he warn John Corey not to do at the memorial for TWA Flight 800?
7. Why is Kate being sent to Africa and why has she chosen Africa over an assignment in the United States?
8. Who does John ask Fanelli to find and for what purpose?
9. How did Kate come to know which hotel the blanket found on the beach near the camera lens cap belonged to?
10. What did the police find on a public beach within view of the plane crash that Kate now feels is significant to the investigation?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)