|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the FBI tell the maid she should quit her job at the Bayview Hotel the day after the crash of Flight 800?
(a) She has no work visa.
(b) She might be barraged by the press.
(c) She might be a crutial witness in the case.
(d) She might face federal prosecution.
2. Whom does Kate finally meet at a going away party for her and John in Chapter 31?
(a) Liam Griffith, the FBI agent who investigated Flight 800.
(b) Paul, John's brother.
(c) Stein, John's supervisor.
(d) Robin, John's ex-wife.
3. What odd phone call does John receive in his hotel room in Chapter 38?
(a) A man claiming to be Kate's lover.
(b) A woman claiming to know about the videotape.
(c) A man claiming to be Ted Nash.
(d) A woman claiming to be his sister.
4. What hotel does Jill suggest they take a room in?
(a) The Ritz Carlton.
(b) The Bayview.
(c) The Plaza.
(d) The Waldorf-Astoria.
5. Where does John go in Chapter 35 after interviewing a maid from the Bayview Hotel?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
(c) The Bayview Hotel.
(d) The Plaza Hotel.
6. Who does Kate tell John is watching their door?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dom Fanelli.
(d) Two cops.
7. Who does John get into an argument with at the going away party in Chapter 31?
(a) Dom Fanelli.
(b) Jack Koenig.
(d) Liam Griffith.
8. Where do John and Kate spend their final night together before both go to their respective assignments overseas?
(a) In the office.
(b) Ecco bar.
(c) Windows on the World Restaurant.
(d) At home.
9. What does the librarian in Chapter 38 tell John he can do with his borrowed book if he does not need a receipt?
(a) Take it home with him.
(b) Return it to the front desk.
(c) Give it to the concierge.
(d) Leave it in the room.
10. Who calls Jill and tells her to destroy her copy of the videotape?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Bud Mitchell.
(d) Mark Winslow.
11. What information does Dom Fanelli give John in Chapter 38?
(a) That Koenig wants John fired.
(b) That Kate is coming home soon.
(c) Where to find Jill Winslow.
(d) That Ted Nash is still alive.
12. Who does John call to find his new suspect in Chapter 37?
(b) Jack Koenig.
(d) Dom Fanelli.
13. What happened to the building where the meeting regarding the videotape was planned to take place?
(a) It collapsed after a plane crashed into it.
(b) It fell in an earthquake.
(c) It caught on fire.
(d) It was quarantined for a suspected outbreak.
14. What deal does Ted Nash want to make with John in regards to the videotape he now knows John has?
(a) To not tell his boss he is alive.
(b) To keep it secret.
(c) To not tell his boss he was involved in the coverup.
(d) To send it to the press.
15. Where does Dom Fanelli promise John he will be the following morning?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) With kate at the hotel.
(c) In the restaurant.
(d) With him, to escort him to the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do John and the hotel employee find the receipt he has requested?
2. For what reason do they use this number of cars to transport them to the meeting?
3. Why does John leave his car in a parking lot of SUNY in Chapter 48?
4. What does Jill confess to being bored with?
5. What rental service does the maid tell John that the hotel provides to their guests?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)