|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
(a) A methane gas bubble.
(b) Pilot error.
(d) A short circuit that came in contact with fuel vapors.
2. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) Due to her position with the FBI.
(b) Due to a loyalty to her boss, Jack Koenig.
(c) Due to a personal belief that justice was done.
(d) Due to commitment to other cases.
3. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
(a) To a library to research the many types of missiles.
(b) To the office to review the files on the crash.
(c) To the morgue to discuss the damage to the bodies with the coroner.
(d) To the hangar where the plane was reassembled.
4. What is the most significant item found on this beach?
(a) A videotape.
(b) A camera lens cap.
(c) A child's toy.
(d) Debris from a missile.
5. For whom does John Corey work?
(c) New York City Police Department.
(d) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
6. From whom does Kate tell John she learned of the hotel blanket and camera lens cap found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Marie Gubitosi.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Dick Kearns.
(d) Jack Koenig.
7. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
8. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
(a) The hosptial beside the World Trade Center.
(b) The North Tower of the World Trade Center.
(c) The parking garage beside the World Trade Center.
(d) The South Tower of the World Trade Center.
9. What does Kate tell John would have been the consequence of her choosing an assignment within the continental United States?
(a) She might lose her seniority in the ATTF office.
(b) She would have been demoted.
(c) She would have been forced to investigate lesser crimes.
(d) She might have been permanently reassigned to that city.
10. What agency does John tell the Bayview Hotel manager he works for in Chapter 23?
11. What warning does Koenig give John just before he leaves his office in Chapter 30?
(a) Not to forget who is in charge.
(b) Not to disappear like others who have gone to Yemen.
(c) Not to mess up the USS Cole investigation.
(d) Not to touch the Flight 800 investigation again.
12. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The government does not have the power to hide such a large mistake.
(b) If people knew about it, they would have talked.
(c) No American would target an American passenger plane.
(d) American missiles do not have the power this missile clearly had.
13. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The FBI asked him not to.
(b) He wanted to gather proof first.
(c) He did not think anyone would believe him.
(d) He was protecting the people responsible.
14. What theory does Kate claim is in a category all its own?
(a) Friendly fire.
(d) A plasma ray gun.
15. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
(a) An investigator with ATTF.
(b) A special agent with the FBI.
(c) An investigator with the NTSB.
(d) An agent with the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
2. What does John tell Rosenthal in Chapter 25 was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
3. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
4. What do John and Rosenthal realize has happened to the personnel records of the employees who came into direct contact with the lovers on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
5. What information does John learn in Chapter 24 the FBI purged from the hotel computers?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)