|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did the woman whom Marie interviewed at the Bayview do for the hotel?
(c) Desk clerk.
(d) Head housekeeper.
2. What motivation causes John to decide to investigate the crash of Flight 800 despite the inherent dangers?
(b) The 203 people who died.
(c) A friend who died on the plane.
(d) Kate's career.
3. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
(a) The North Tower of the World Trade Center.
(b) The South Tower of the World Trade Center.
(c) The parking garage beside the World Trade Center.
(d) The hosptial beside the World Trade Center.
4. From whom does Kate tell John she learned of the hotel blanket and camera lens cap found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Marie Gubitosi.
(c) Dick Kearns.
(d) Ted Nash.
5. Who does John learn is searching for him during his visit with Marie?
(a) Ted Nash.
(b) Jack Koenig.
6. Where does John go after leaving the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 25?
(b) To a bar for a drink.
(c) The beach where the lovers are suspected of video taping the crash of Flight 800.
(d) To the beach for a swim.
7. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
(a) A missile.
(b) A methane gas bubble.
(c) An alien ship.
(d) A laser.
8. How did Kate find out the blanket found on the beach might have come from a local hotel?
(a) She saw the logo on the blanket.
(b) She charmed it out of Jack Koenig.
(c) She charmed it out of Ted Nash.
(d) She spoke to the cop who found it.
9. What room did this woman from the Bayview Hotel tell Marie she saw a couple with a blanket leaving the night of the crash of Flight 800?
10. Who is Khalil?
(a) The terrorist who bombed Flight 800.
(b) The terrorist who tried to kill John.
(c) The terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993.
(d) The terrorist who bombed the USS Cole.
11. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) He wanted to gather proof first.
(b) He was protecting the people responsible.
(c) The FBI asked him not to.
(d) He did not think anyone would believe him.
12. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
(a) Argues with Kate on company property.
(b) Calls in sick.
(c) Turns off his beeper and cell phone.
(d) Investigates the Bayview Hotel on ATTF time.
13. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
14. What does John learn about Marie Gubitosi before he goes to see her?
(a) She is now retired and a mother.
(b) She is still with the task force.
(c) She is a big fan of the FBI.
(d) She has been injured and has short term memory loss.
15. Why does Siben insist a missile could not have taken down TWA Flight 800?
(a) The plane was flying in an area that is protected from missiles.
(b) There is no evidence in the plane debris.
(c) The plane was flying too high to be hit by missiles.
(d) There is proof of mechanical failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
2. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
3. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
4. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
5. What agency does John tell the Bayview Hotel manager he works for in Chapter 23?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)