|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Siben insist a missile could not have taken down TWA Flight 800?
(a) The plane was flying in an area that is protected from missiles.
(b) There is proof of mechanical failure.
(c) There is no evidence in the plane debris.
(d) The plane was flying too high to be hit by missiles.
2. What business is John's office mate investigating that he believes to be a front for terrorism?
(a) A Jewish deli.
(b) An Arab charity.
(c) A Greek deli.
(d) An Islamic charity.
3. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
4. What warning about his employees does John give Rosenthal in Chapter 25?
(a) To protect his personnel files better.
(b) To get copies of all his employees' green cards.
(c) To not speak to any other federal agents.
(d) To hire only American citizens.
5. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
(a) To the office to review the files on the crash.
(b) To the hangar where the plane was reassembled.
(c) To a library to research the many types of missiles.
(d) To the morgue to discuss the damage to the bodies with the coroner.
6. From whom does Kate tell John she learned of the hotel blanket and camera lens cap found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Marie Gubitosi.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Dick Kearns.
7. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
8. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Ted Nash.
(b) Marie Gubitosi.
(c) Lucita Perez.
(d) Christopher Brock.
9. What theory does Kate claim is in a category all its own?
(a) A plasma ray gun.
(c) Friendly fire.
10. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
(a) The death of CIA agent Ted Nash.
(b) The bombing of the USS Cole.
(c) The September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.
(d) The crash of TWA Flight 800.
11. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
(a) The South Tower of the World Trade Center.
(b) The hosptial beside the World Trade Center.
(c) The North Tower of the World Trade Center.
(d) The parking garage beside the World Trade Center.
12. What does John tell Rosenthal in Chapter 25 was the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) A missile attack.
(b) An accidental explosion of the fuel tank.
(c) A methane bubble.
(d) An accidental radar attack.
13. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Investigator with the ATTF.
(b) FBI special agent.
(c) CIA agent.
(d) Investigator with the NTSB.
14. Why does John calls Dom Fanelli in Chapter 29?
(a) To ask him to go to Yemen with him.
(b) To get him to research the names of the employees from the Bayview Hotel.
(c) To tell him to watch over his apartment.
(d) To ask him to go on assigment with Kate.
15. Who helps John find Marie Gubitosi?
(a) Ted Nash.
(b) Dick Kearns.
(c) Jack Koenig.
(d) Dom Fanelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kate find out the blanket found on the beach might have come from a local hotel?
2. Where does John go after leaving the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 25?
3. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
5. Who is Khalil?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)