1. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
They are both married to other people.
2. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
3. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
4. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. For whom does John Corey work?
Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
6. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
The crash of TWA Flight 800.
7. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
This section contains 6,215 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)