|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Jill and tells her to destroy her copy of the videotape?
(a) Bud Mitchell.
(b) Jack Koenig.
(c) Mark Winslow.
(d) Ted Nash.
2. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
3. Why does John speak to an officer named Alvarez?
(a) To ask him to bring in more reinforcements.
(b) To ask him to contact his superior.
(c) To ask him to leave.
(d) To ask him to escort them to the meeting the following morning.
4. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Investigator with the ATTF.
(b) Investigator with the NTSB.
(c) FBI special agent.
(d) CIA agent.
5. For what reason do they use this number of cars to transport them to the meeting?
(a) To distract their enemies.
(b) To save gas.
(d) To have room for all the cops protecting them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. Why is Jill afraid she will go to jail after showing John the videotape?
3. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. Why does John rent a car and drive to Philadelphia at the end of Chapter 32?
5. To where does John go in Chapter 42 after arriving in the city he has chosen to visit?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)