|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
2. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A kinetic missile.
(b) A radar guided missile.
(c) A surface to air missile.
(d) A thermo-nuclear missile.
3. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) Due to a loyalty to her boss, Jack Koenig.
(b) Due to her position with the FBI.
(c) Due to commitment to other cases.
(d) Due to a personal belief that justice was done.
4. What does John see when the video reaches the part in which TWA Flight 800 crashes?
(a) John clearly sees a methane bubble rising out of the ocean.
(b) John clearly sees the fuel tank exploding.
(c) John clearly sees falling debris.
(d) John clearly sees an orange light rising toward the plane.
5. Who helps John find Marie Gubitosi?
(a) Jack Koenig.
(b) Dom Fanelli.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Dick Kearns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does John request to see when he takes a room in a hotel in Chapter 35?
2. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
3. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
4. What does John learn about Marie Gubitosi before he goes to see her?
5. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)