|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khalil?
(a) The terrorist who tried to kill John.
(b) The terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993.
(c) The terrorist who bombed Flight 800.
(d) The terrorist who bombed the USS Cole.
2. What terror attack is the focus of a talk radio program John listens to in Chapter 22?
(a) The crash of TWA Flight 800.
(b) September 11, 2001.
(c) The crash of Pan Am Flight 103.
(d) The bombing of USS Cole.
3. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) CIA agent.
(b) Investigator with the NTSB.
(c) Investigator with the ATTF.
(d) FBI special agent.
4. What rental service does the maid tell John that the hotel provides to their guests?
(a) A library that includes video tapes.
(b) An gym.
(c) A massage therapist.
(d) A camera and camcorder rental.
5. What warning does Koenig give John just before he leaves his office in Chapter 30?
(a) Not to disappear like others who have gone to Yemen.
(b) Not to mess up the USS Cole investigation.
(c) Not to forget who is in charge.
(d) Not to touch the Flight 800 investigation again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does John discover on the receipt in Chapter 36?
2. What building can John see from his apartment's balcony that was attacked by a terrorist's bomb in 1993?
3. What is the most significant item found on this beach?
4. Why does the manager, Rosenthal, say he fired Christopher Brock, the desk clerk on the night of the crash of Flight 800?
5. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)