|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The videotape taken by a couple on the beach.
(b) The fuel tank near the electrical short that caused the crash.
(c) The plane's black boxes.
(d) A lens cap found on the beach.
2. For what reason is John being sent to Yemen?
(a) To give him distance from Kate.
(b) To give him an investigation to work that has not been concluded.
(c) To keep him from the investigation into Flight 800.
(d) To offer him a possible advance in his career.
3. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
(a) Investigates the Bayview Hotel on ATTF time.
(b) Argues with Kate on company property.
(c) Turns off his beeper and cell phone.
(d) Calls in sick.
4. Why did the FBI tell the maid she should quit her job at the Bayview Hotel the day after the crash of Flight 800?
(a) She might be a crutial witness in the case.
(b) She might face federal prosecution.
(c) She might be barraged by the press.
(d) She has no work visa.
5. What do John and Rosenthal realize has happened to the personnel records of the employees who came into direct contact with the lovers on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) They were misplaced.
(b) They were lost in a fire.
(c) The FBI took them and never returned them.
(d) They were destroyed after the employees were fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koenig tell John in Chapter 30 about the videotape?
2. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Khalil?
4. Where does John go in Chapter 35 after interviewing a maid from the Bayview Hotel?
5. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)