|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck believe it was not a hand-held missile that caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A hand-held missile is not large enough to take down a plane.
(b) A hand-held missile is too difficult to launch.
(c) A hand-held surface to air missile does not have the required range.
(d) A hand-held missile would have been seen by radar.
2. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
(a) The recovery of the black boxes.
(b) The recovery of bodies.
(c) The couple from the Bayview Hotel.
(d) The gathering of plane debris.
3. What has Fanelli guessed about John and warns him to stay away from in Chapter 29?
(a) The investigation into a terrorist cell in Afganistan.
(b) The investigation into Osama Bin Laden.
(c) The bombing of the USS Cole investigation.
(d) The TWA Flight 800 crash investigation.
4. What does Kate tell John was found on this beach?
(a) The black boxes from an passenger plane.
(b) A blanket with a hotel logo, a wine bottle, and a corkscrew.
(c) Her engagement ring.
(d) Anonymous clothing.
5. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Khalil?
2. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
3. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
4. What is significant about the date on which John returns from Yemen?
5. What warning does this mysterious person give to John in Chapter 40 that he has heard many times before?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)