|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate ask John to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) She does not believe a missile took the plane down.
(b) She does not believe the truth has come out.
(c) She believes their might still be survivors out there.
(d) She believes the original investigation was corrupt.
2. What warning does a friend of John's from the NYPD tell him about his re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) That it is treason to doubt the original investigation.
(b) That he could lose his job over the investigation.
(c) That careers have been ruined by the investigation.
(d) That people have been killed in connection to the investigation.
3. What name does John's friend from the NYPD give him to aid in his investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Ted Nash.
(b) Christopher Brock.
(c) Marie Gubitosi.
(d) Lucita Perez.
4. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
(a) They are both politicians.
(b) They are both teachers.
(c) They are both legally separated.
(d) They are both married to other people.
5. What part of the investigation did the FBI hide from Marie?
(a) The name of the couple staying at the Bayview.
(b) The name of the hotel.
(c) The possibility of a video recording of the crash.
(d) The possibility of infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
2. What part of the investigation was Kate openly barred from pursuing during the first investigation?
3. Why does Tom Spruck believe it was not a hand-held missile that caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. What does Kate tell John was found on this beach?
5. For whom does John Corey work?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)