|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A thermo-nuclear missile.
(b) A kinetic missile.
(c) A radar guided missile.
(d) A surface to air missile.
2. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
(a) Jack Koening.
(b) Ted Nash.
(c) Leslie Rosenthal.
(d) Elisabeth Miller.
3. Which of the following is not one of the seven theories as to the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A missile from a foreign submarine.
(c) A friendly fired missile from military exercises.
(d) A methane gas bubble.
4. Why was Kate unable to see a police report on the items found on the beach the night of the plane crash?
(a) The CIA destroyed it.
(b) There never was one.
(c) The FBI took it.
(d) The cops lost it.
5. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
2. Where does John go after leaving the Bayview Hotel in Chapter 25?
3. What does Kate think of the theory that what hundreds of witnesses saw was an optical illusion?
4. What does Kate tell John was found on this beach?
5. What motivation causes John to decide to investigate the crash of Flight 800 despite the inherent dangers?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)