|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The government does not have the power to hide such a large mistake.
(b) American missiles do not have the power this missile clearly had.
(c) If people knew about it, they would have talked.
(d) No American would target an American passenger plane.
2. Why does Kate ask John to re-investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) She believes their might still be survivors out there.
(b) She does not believe the truth has come out.
(c) She believes the original investigation was corrupt.
(d) She does not believe a missile took the plane down.
3. What agency does John tell the Bayview Hotel manager he works for in Chapter 23?
4. Who is Tom Spruck?
(a) A retired naval officer and witness to the crash.
(b) An investigator with the NTSB.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A military weapons expert.
5. Who is on a wanted poster John sees in Chapter 15?
(a) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(b) Asad Khalil.
(c) Ted Nash.
(d) Osama Bin Laden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Kate believe will be key evidence in the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
3. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
5. What nags at John about the timeline regarding the suspected lovers on the beach in Chapter 25?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)