|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) If people knew about it, they would have talked.
(b) No American would target an American passenger plane.
(c) American missiles do not have the power this missile clearly had.
(d) The government does not have the power to hide such a large mistake.
2. What business is John's office mate investigating that he believes to be a front for terrorism?
(a) A Greek deli.
(b) A Jewish deli.
(c) An Islamic charity.
(d) An Arab charity.
3. To what does John compare this key evidence Kate is placing all the hopes of the investigation on in Chapter 17?
(a) The black boxes of a previous plane crash.
(b) The fuel tank on an undamaged aircraft.
(c) The blanket found on the beach.
(d) The video of JFK's assassination.
4. Who made the video John watches that refutes mechanical failure as the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Conspiracy theorists.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The NTSB.
(d) The FBI.
5. For whom does John Corey work?
(c) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
(d) New York City Police Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck believe it was not a hand-held missile that caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. What does John do in Chapter 22 that is against ATTF regulations?
3. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
4. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
5. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)