|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Siben insist a missile could not have taken down TWA Flight 800?
(a) The plane was flying too high to be hit by missiles.
(b) There is proof of mechanical failure.
(c) The plane was flying in an area that is protected from missiles.
(d) There is no evidence in the plane debris.
2. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
(a) A terror attack.
(b) Pilot error.
(d) Mechanical failure.
3. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) He did not think anyone would believe him.
(b) He was protecting the people responsible.
(c) He wanted to gather proof first.
(d) The FBI asked him not to.
4. What does Kate think of the theory that what hundreds of witnesses saw was an optical illusion?
(a) Kate believes it is partially correct.
(b) Kate believes it is an excuse to hide the truth.
(c) Kate believes it.
(d) Kate does not believe it.
5. To where does Kate take John after leaving the memorial service?
(a) The beach where two lovers were suspected to have videotaped a plane crash.
(b) To a beach where they skinny dip together.
(c) To a beach where debris from a plane crash washed up.
(d) To a beach where John first proposed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
2. What do John and Kate promise to do if they are approached about the re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
3. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
4. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
5. Who made the video John watches that refutes mechanical failure as the cause of the crash of Flight 800?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)