|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
(a) Mechanical failure.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) A terror attack.
2. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) The government does not have the power to hide such a large mistake.
(b) If people knew about it, they would have talked.
(c) No American would target an American passenger plane.
(d) American missiles do not have the power this missile clearly had.
3. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
(b) Pilot error.
(c) A methane gas bubble.
(d) A short circuit that came in contact with fuel vapors.
4. For whom does John Corey work?
(b) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
(c) New York City Police Department.
5. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
(a) An optical illusion.
(b) A short circuit.
(c) A freak storm.
(d) Pilot error.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
2. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
3. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
4. What part of the investigation was Kate openly barred from pursuing during the first investigation?
5. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)