|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
(a) A special agent with the FBI.
(b) An agent with the CIA.
(c) An investigator with ATTF.
(d) An investigator with the NTSB.
2. What was Tom Spruck doing the night TWA Flight 800 crashed?
(a) Watching planes take off.
(b) Flying to Paris.
(c) Sailing on his boat.
(d) Swimming on a deserted beach.
3. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
4. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) Due to a loyalty to her boss, Jack Koenig.
(b) Due to a personal belief that justice was done.
(c) Due to commitment to other cases.
(d) Due to her position with the FBI.
5. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. For whom does John Corey work?
3. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
4. What evidence would a kinetic missile leave on a downed aircraft?
5. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)