|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
(a) To the morgue to discuss the damage to the bodies with the coroner.
(b) To the office to review the files on the crash.
(c) To a library to research the many types of missiles.
(d) To the hangar where the plane was reassembled.
2. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
3. What part of the investigation was Kate openly barred from pursuing during the first investigation?
(a) The passengers backgrounds and ethnic origins.
(b) The possibility of a missile.
(c) The couple who might have videotaped the crash.
(d) The actual crash debris.
4. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
(a) Mechanical failure.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) A terror attack.
5. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) A surface to air missile.
(b) A kinetic missile.
(c) A thermo-nuclear missile.
(d) A radar guided missile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
3. Why does Kate insist she cannot get involved in re-investigating the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
5. What did Spruck see the night TWA Flight 800 crashed?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)