|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Siben insist a missile could not have taken down TWA Flight 800?
(a) The plane was flying in an area that is protected from missiles.
(b) There is proof of mechanical failure.
(c) There is no evidence in the plane debris.
(d) The plane was flying too high to be hit by missiles.
2. Who is Tom Spruck?
(a) A retired naval officer and witness to the crash.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A military weapons expert.
(d) An investigator with the NTSB.
3. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) A freak storm.
(c) A short circuit.
(d) An optical illusion.
4. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. What does John tell Spruck about Ted Nash when Spruck mentions Nash was supposed to interview him at the time of the crash?
(a) Nash is dead.
(b) Nash is a corrupt CIA agent.
(c) Nash works with terrorists.
(d) Nash has retired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck believe it was not a hand-held missile that caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
3. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
4. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
5. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)