|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deal does Ted Nash want to make with John in regards to the videotape he now knows John has?
(a) To not tell his boss he is alive.
(b) To send it to the press.
(c) To not tell his boss he was involved in the coverup.
(d) To keep it secret.
2. Who does John set up a meeting with the following day, September 11, at the Windows on the World restaurant?
(a) Dom Fanelli.
(b) Bud Mitchell.
(c) Jill's husband, Mark.
(d) Ted Nash.
3. What information does John learn in Chapter 24 the FBI purged from the hotel computers?
(a) The names of the agents who stayed at the hotel during the investigation into the crash of Flight 800.
(b) The names of all guests who stayed at the hotel the night of the crash of Flight 800.
(c) The names of agents who investigated the crash of Flight 800.
(d) The names of all employees who worked the night of the crash of Flight 800.
4. How does John convince the police sergeant to give him directions to the Winslow house in Chapter 43?
(a) By saying he needs to protect the witness.
(b) By saying the prowler might show up at the house.
(c) By saying the rapist has been in the area.
(d) By saying he needs to watch for suspicious behavior.
5. What vice of John's becomes evident when he has lunch with Kate in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn about Marie Gubitosi before he goes to see her?
2. For what reason does Stein warn John not to resign or refuse this new assignment?
3. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
4. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
5. What warning does this mysterious person give to John in Chapter 40 that he has heard many times before?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)