|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khalil?
(a) The terrorist who tried to kill John.
(b) The terrorist who bombed Flight 800.
(c) The terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993.
(d) The terrorist who bombed the USS Cole.
2. What does Kate tell John would have been the consequence of her choosing an assignment within the continental United States?
(a) She would have been forced to investigate lesser crimes.
(b) She might have been permanently reassigned to that city.
(c) She might lose her seniority in the ATTF office.
(d) She would have been demoted.
3. What does Koenig suggest about Kate and Ted Nash's relationship?
(a) That they were close emotionally.
(b) That they were partners on the Flight 800 investigation.
(c) That they were sworn enemies.
(d) That they were siblings.
4. What does Kate tell John was found on this beach?
(a) The black boxes from an passenger plane.
(b) Anonymous clothing.
(c) A blanket with a hotel logo, a wine bottle, and a corkscrew.
(d) Her engagement ring.
5. Where does John learn that Koenig is sending Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Marie tells John in Chapter 20 she interviewed at the Bayview Hotel?
2. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
3. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
4. Why did the FBI tell the maid she should quit her job at the Bayview Hotel the day after the crash of Flight 800?
5. What does the maid tell John she found in an ashtray when she cleaned Room 203?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)