|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
(a) To the office to review the files on the crash.
(b) To the hangar where the plane was reassembled.
(c) To a library to research the many types of missiles.
(d) To the morgue to discuss the damage to the bodies with the coroner.
2. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
3. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
(b) Pilot error.
(c) A methane gas bubble.
(d) A short circuit that came in contact with fuel vapors.
4. What do John and Kate promise to do if they are approached about the re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Tell the truth if the interrogator is friendly.
(c) Lie to the FBI, but be honest to everyone else.
5. Who is Sydney R. Siben?
(a) An investigator with ATTF.
(b) An agent with the CIA.
(c) An investigator with the NTSB.
(d) A special agent with the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
2. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
3. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
4. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
5. What is the accepted cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 as discussed by Kate and John in Chapter 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)