|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Spruck claim he never came forward with his information regarding the crash of TWA Flight 800?
(a) He wanted to gather proof first.
(b) The FBI asked him not to.
(c) He did not think anyone would believe him.
(d) He was protecting the people responsible.
2. What does Siben insist was the cause of the plane crash?
(b) A short circuit that came in contact with fuel vapors.
(c) A methane gas bubble.
(d) Pilot error.
3. What is the name of the hotel on the blanket found on the beach the night of the crash of Flight 800?
4. What do hundreds of witnesses claim to have seen just before TWA Flight 800 exploded?
(a) An orange light rising from the ocean.
(b) A spark under the plane.
(c) A lightening strike.
(d) The plane dip unexpectedly.
5. What is the CIA's explanation for the hundreds of witness reports that claim to have seen the same thing?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) A short circuit.
(c) A freak storm.
(d) An optical illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the manager of the hotel where the videotaping lovers were staying?
2. To where does Kate take John after leaving the memorial service?
3. Who is Liam Griffith, introduced in Chapter 3?
4. What do John and Kate promise to do if they are approached about the re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
5. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)