|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the maid tell John she found in an ashtray when she cleaned Room 203?
(a) A BAND-AID without blood on it.
(b) A receipt for a rented camcorder.
(c) A cigarette with lipstick on it.
(d) A handful of change.
2. In what part of the investigation into the crash of TWA Flight 800 did Marie participate?
(a) The gathering of plane debris.
(b) The couple from the Bayview Hotel.
(c) The recovery of bodies.
(d) The recovery of the black boxes.
3. Who does John learn is searching for him during his visit with Marie?
(a) Ted Nash.
(c) Jack Koenig.
4. What is the nationality of the taxi driver who takes John and Kate to the office in Chapter 14?
5. What do John and Kate promise to do if they are approached about the re-investigation into the crash of Flight 800?
(a) Tell the truth if the interrogator is friendly.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Lie to the FBI, but be honest to everyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of missile does Tom Spruck suggest might have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
2. With whom does Stein tell John he is in big trouble in Chapter 27?
3. Where does Kate take John after leaving Tom Spruck?
4. Why does Tom Spruck not believe an American missile could have caused the crash of TWA Flight 800?
5. What does Kate tell John would have been the consequence of her choosing an assignment within the continental United States?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)