1. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
(a) They are both politicians.
(b) They are both legally separated.
(c) They are both married to other people.
(d) They are both teachers.
2. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
(b) Videotape themselves.
(c) Explore marine life.
(d) Watch planes take off.
3. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
(a) A methane gas bubble.
(b) An alien ship.
(c) A laser.
(d) A missile.
4. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. For whom does John Corey work?
(a) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
(c) New York City Police Department.
6. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
(a) The crash of TWA Flight 800.
(b) The September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.
(c) The death of CIA agent Ted Nash.
(d) The bombing of the USS Cole.
7. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
This section contains 6,215 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)