Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What is significant about the relationship between the two lovers on the beach?
(a) They are both legally separated.
(b) They are both politicians.
(c) They are both teachers.
(d) They are both married to other people.
2. What have Jill and Bud come to the beach to do?
(a) Videotape themselves.
(c) Explore marine life.
(d) Watch planes take off.
3. What does Jill tell Bill she saw before the plane exploded?
(a) A laser.
(b) An alien ship.
(c) A missile.
(d) A methane gas bubble.
4. How many years have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. For whom does John Corey work?
(b) Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force.
(c) New York City Police Department.
6. What event is being memorialized as Chapter 2 unfolds?
(a) The September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.
(b) The crash of TWA Flight 800.
(c) The death of CIA agent Ted Nash.
(d) The bombing of the USS Cole.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. The deaths of how many people are being memorialized in Chapter 3?
This section contains 6,215 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)