Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
* Jill and Bud, two people both married to others, have a romantic tryst on the beach that they video tape.
* While Jill and Bud are on the beach, they see a missile explode a passenger plane.
* John Corey, an employee of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force attends the fifth anniversary of the crash of TWA Flight 800.
* John Corey's second wife, Kate Mayfield, is an FBI agent who investigated the crash.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
* FBI Agent Liam Griffith warns John not to investigate the crash of TWA Flight 800 on his own.
* Kate admits that she was never satisfied with the conclusions reached in the investigation of Flight 800.
* Kate takes John to where Jill and Bud had their romantic interlude and tells him she believes whoever was having the interlude here videotaped the crash.
Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
* Kate tells John she believes there is a threat against Americans that has...
This section contains 2,062 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)