|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barbara have to talk about when it comes to the result of her test?
(b) Sam Walton
(c) A police officer
(d) The loss prevention team
2. What does Marge suspect about Holly and this is confirmed when she will not answer the question?
(a) She is quitting
(b) She is dying
(c) She is sleeping with Ted
(d) She is pregnant
3. What does one company want her to sell, promising her $1650 for doing 54 two hour appointments?
(b) Air purifier
(c) Vacuum cleaner
4. _____________ has to support her husband and an elderly relative on 30 to 50 dollars each week.
5. What does the author have to do once she is done with the testing process at Wal-Mart?
(a) Start a shift
(b) Read a book
(c) Train five new people
(d) Drug test
Short Answer Questions
1. According tot he ACLU, the process of drug testing ___________ improve the chances of screening out addicts.
2. The workers have troubles coming up with two dollars to buy a new ___________ when one is left behind at the office.
3. The Maids calculate their wages by ________, which makes it difficult to know what a person is being paid.
4. It is Wal-Mart's policy to ____________ clothing in order to make the shopping experience slightly different.
5. Where does Barbara rent a room until she is able to find housing that will work for her?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)