Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barbara doesn't even apply for ___________ since she knows she doesn't have the clothing for this type of work.
(a) Retail work
(b) Office work
(c) Management positions
(d) Factory work
2. Barbara notes that Wal-Mart is a __________ system and when one is working there, one forgets there is an outside world.
3. The obvious __________ of the sales company is a breath of fresh air for the author compared to the false concern from Wal-Mart.
4. What is the first thing the woman in #118 found in order to help her get started in her new life?
(a) A job
(b) Church group
(c) A motel
(d) Welfare office
5. Who does Barbara have to hide from when she is trying to make a last ditch effort to find a place to stay when in Minnesota?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Barbara have to talk about when it comes to the result of her test?
2. What does Barbara have to surrender when she goes in for her drug test at the hospital?
3. Barbara begins to realize that she is acting like an unhappy __________ when she argues with another worker at Wal-Mart.
4. What drug is Barbara afraid might skew the results of a drug test she might have to take?
5. What city in Maine does Barbara choose for her next working location during her assignment?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)