|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What costs $10 to use when she is staying at the Clearview Inn before her apartment will be ready?
2. Working class people are driven to live in ____________ since rents are so high in the areas where they work.
(b) Their cars
(c) Friends' homes
3. What is the title of the job Barbara takes at the Woodcrest residential facility, an elder care facility?
(a) Medical assistant
(c) Dietary aid
(d) Nurse's aide
4. Marge and Holly talk about how low wage ____________ even look down on maids when they are out.
(b) Bus boys
(c) Factory workers
(d) Farm workers
5. Barbara notes that Wal-Mart is a __________ system and when one is working there, one forgets there is an outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ is a woman who simply picked up and moved to Florida because she heard the rents were better than New Jersey.
2. What does Ted say Barbara has an allergy to when she complains about having a rash on her hands?
3. Why is it strange that the author decides to go to a religious revival meeting on her night off?
4. What drug is Barbara afraid might skew the results of a drug test she might have to take?
5. Wal-Mart contends that _______ take money from workers and risk the wages of workers
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)