|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hurting Barbara as she is filling up the dishwasher with dishes and carrying away the dirty items?
(b) Her back
(c) Her head
(d) Her hands
2. What does one company want her to sell, promising her $1650 for doing 54 two hour appointments?
(c) Air purifier
(d) Vacuum cleaner
3. What is the one thing Barbara will be able to avoid a bit more from her new apartment's location?
(b) Dog park
4. What is one of the things Barbara is NOT handed when she goes back to Menards?
(a) Tool belt
5. Frequently, owners of homes will set up ___________ to keep an eye on the housekeeping help that are in their homes
(a) Times to watch them
(b) Private investigators
(c) Large spills
(d) Hidden cameras
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara have to surrender when she goes in for her drug test at the hospital?
2. The workers at The Maids get free ________ when they arrive at work in the morning, but have to wear uniforms.
3. Where does the author eventually stay when she realizes she will not be able to find a place with the money she is making?
4. What is interesting about the test Barbara takes when she applies at Wal-Mart again?
5. What is the next place Barbara goes to in order to try to avoid drug testing and get more money?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)