|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The workers at The Maids get free ________ when they arrive at work in the morning, but have to wear uniforms.
(d) Energy bars
2. Working class people are driven to live in ____________ since rents are so high in the areas where they work.
(a) Their cars
(b) Friends' homes
3. Ruthie decides to pour _____________ on Barbara's breakfast and jokes again and again that Barbara should be called Barbara Bush.
(a) Orange juice
(b) Tobasco sause
4. What does Barbara have to surrender when she goes in for her drug test at the hospital?
(a) Her jacket
(b) Her sweater
(c) Her purse
(d) Her driver's license
5. Who does Barbara have to hide from when she is trying to make a last ditch effort to find a place to stay when in Minnesota?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the job Barbara takes at the Woodcrest residential facility, an elder care facility?
2. At the Wal-Mart job fair, Barbara fills out a long test which seems to push her into claiming total ___________ and complete obedience.
3. Barbara thinks she is supposed to _____________ on her shift, but no one else on her shift does.
4. Despite the miraculous vacuum cleaner, Lori and Pauline's __________ are ruined and wrecked.
5. What does Ted say Barbara has an allergy to when she complains about having a rash on her hands?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)