|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is a Christian with a working husband and grown children, some of who have had major problems in their life.
2. What is the name of the test Barbara fills out when she is apply at The Maids job during the hiring process?
3. How long does the shift at Menards turn out to be when they call again the next day before she goes to work?
(a) 4 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 11 hours
(d) 8 hours
4. Who does Barbara have to hide from when she is trying to make a last ditch effort to find a place to stay when in Minnesota?
5. What is the made-up name for the apartments that Barbara finally finds in Minnesota?
(b) Blue Gill
(c) Blue Waters
(d) Twin Lakes
Short Answer Questions
1. One young girl named ____________ refuses to eat and she grows paler each day as a result, obviously she is ill.
2. What drug is Barbara afraid might skew the results of a drug test she might have to take?
3. What does Barbara continue to look for since she does not know the result of her drug test?
4. Wal-Mart contends that _______ take money from workers and risk the wages of workers
5. Frequently, owners of homes will set up ___________ to keep an eye on the housekeeping help that are in their homes
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)