|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next place Barbara goes to in order to try to avoid drug testing and get more money?
(c) Home Depot
2. In what department does Barbara find she will work when she is as employee for Wal-Mart?
3. Given that The Maids are paid _______, Barbara doesn't understand why they need to rush through their duties.
4. Despite the miraculous vacuum cleaner, Lori and Pauline's __________ are ruined and wrecked.
(b) Hair cuts
5. Rosalie worked so hard as a _____________ in her childhood that her rotator cuff is damaged, though she continues to work through the pain.
(a) Rice picker
(d) Berry picker
6. What does Barbara have to care for when she stays in a friend's house at the beginning of her adventure in Minnesota?
7. The workers have troubles coming up with two dollars to buy a new ___________ when one is left behind at the office.
(c) Bottle of cleaner
8. What is the name of the test Barbara fills out when she is apply at The Maids job during the hiring process?
9. What are managers to think of themselves as when they are working at Wal-Mart?
(b) Growth managers
(c) Slave drivers
(d) Servant leaders
10. What city in Maine does Barbara choose for her next working location during her assignment?
11. Barbara doesn't even apply for ___________ since she knows she doesn't have the clothing for this type of work.
(a) Factory work
(b) Retail work
(c) Management positions
(d) Office work
12. One young girl named ____________ refuses to eat and she grows paler each day as a result, obviously she is ill.
13. A look at the local free magazine reveals very little _________ Barbara can afford in the area where she is staying.
14. Who does Barbara have to hide from when she is trying to make a last ditch effort to find a place to stay when in Minnesota?
15. At the Wal-Mart job fair, Barbara fills out a long test which seems to push her into claiming total ___________ and complete obedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the made-up name for the apartments that Barbara finally finds in Minnesota?
2. ___________ is a Christian with a working husband and grown children, some of who have had major problems in their life.
3. What does Barbara have to surrender when she goes in for her drug test at the hospital?
4. It is Wal-Mart's policy to ____________ clothing in order to make the shopping experience slightly different.
5. The workers at The Maids get free ________ when they arrive at work in the morning, but have to wear uniforms.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)