|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Closing remarks, "Evaluation".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The law does not actually guarantee the right of workers to __________ about the formation of unions.
(c) Create groups to learn
2. Barbara can not afford gas money because of the $30 she has to spend on a ___________ for her restaurant job.
(a) Application fee
(c) Set of pencils
3. Despite the miraculous vacuum cleaner, Lori and Pauline's __________ are ruined and wrecked.
(b) Hair cuts
4. Barbara admits she has two things going for her as a minimum wage worker - she is ________ and she is a native English speaker.
5. The other restaurant that Barbara works at during her time in Florida is called ___________, a chain with huge food and calorie packed dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the woman in #118 found in order to help her get started in her new life?
2. What is the 'dream job' that Barbara lands in addition to her restaurant job, taking on both when in Florida?
3. Working class people are driven to live in ____________ since rents are so high in the areas where they work.
4. What does Barbara have to care for when she stays in a friend's house at the beginning of her adventure in Minnesota?
5. Barbara realizes that her use of a car is different as many minimum wage workers have to use _________ to get around.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)