|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Selling in Minnesota,".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are managers to think of themselves as when they are working at Wal-Mart?
(b) Slave drivers
(c) Servant leaders
(d) Growth managers
2. How long do Carlie and Barbara work before they take a break from their housekeeping work?
(a) 5 hours
(b) 8 hours
(c) 10 hours
(d) 4 hours
3. Barbara is also not willing to make up a _____________ in order to pad her resume as she is going off to find jobs.
(a) Number of children
(b) Work life
(c) False life
4. Barbara will take the ____________ paying minimum wage job she can find when she's off on assignment.
5. What area of the restaurant is locked up when it is assumed that the dishwasher is stealing from the restaurant?
(b) Dry storage
(d) Meat locker
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara does not want to live a life of _________ or discomfort when it comes to this new assignment.
2. Working class people are driven to live in ____________ since rents are so high in the areas where they work.
3. What is one of the things Barbara is NOT handed when she goes back to Menards?
4. Barbara admits that at the end of the project, she did break down and ____________, stealthily, though, and never within hearing of management.
5. What is the name Barbara uses for the family restaurant where she chooses to work first in Florida?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)