|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Selling in Minnesota,".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A middle aged waitress named __________ takes Barbara under her wing when she first begins her new job.
2. Despite the miraculous vacuum cleaner, Lori and Pauline's __________ are ruined and wrecked.
(c) Hair cuts
3. What does Ehrenreich discover about her uniform when she is heading over to her second job?
(a) It is ripped
(b) It is too small
(c) It is stained
(d) It is at home
4. What did Barbara fear employers would think she was if she were to put the PhD on her resumes and applications?
5. Barbara is also not willing to make up a _____________ in order to pad her resume as she is going off to find jobs.
(b) Work life
(c) Number of children
(d) False life
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara doesn't even apply for ___________ since she knows she doesn't have the clothing for this type of work.
2. What is one of the things Barbara is NOT handed when she goes back to Menards?
3. Barbara began to realize that the only thing that made her special and separate from others at her workplace was her lack of __________.
4. Who is the tiny busy woman who teaches Barbara the rules of the next job she takes on at the hotel adjacent to the restaurant?
5. Barbara notes that her sister constantly complained about the hopelessness of being a ____________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)