|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Selling in Minnesota,".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a woman who simply picked up and moved to Florida because she heard the rents were better than New Jersey.
2. The obvious __________ of the sales company is a breath of fresh air for the author compared to the false concern from Wal-Mart.
3. What are managers to think of themselves as when they are working at Wal-Mart?
(b) Growth managers
(c) Servant leaders
(d) Slave drivers
4. What does Marge suspect about Holly and this is confirmed when she will not answer the question?
(a) She is quitting
(b) She is dying
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is sleeping with Ted
5. What is the name Barbara uses for the family restaurant where she chooses to work first in Florida?
(c) Heartbreak Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Marge and Holly talk about how low wage ____________ even look down on maids when they are out.
2. The author also doesn't want to live in an _____________ building when she is off on her assignment.
3. What is the name of the young Czech dishwasher who Barbara befriends when she is working at the restaurant?
4. What is the 'dream job' that Barbara lands in addition to her restaurant job, taking on both when in Florida?
5. Barbara says that she will not rely on her superior ______________ to support herself.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)