|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Selling in Minnesota,".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One young girl named ____________ refuses to eat and she grows paler each day as a result, obviously she is ill.
2. What city in Minnesota does Barbara choose in order to find a new job in her assignment?
(c) Salmon Lake
(d) St. Paul Town
3. When Barbara returns to her home in Clearview, she finds out that __________ is covering the floor of her room, requiring her to move to a new one.
(d) Bug infestation
4. Who does Barbara have to hide from when she is trying to make a last ditch effort to find a place to stay when in Minnesota?
5. The author meets a prissy woman who tracks her baby's _______________ with the help of a chart.
(b) Bowel movements
Short Answer Questions
1. When a manager sees Barbara having a little __________ during her shift, she is scolded, but instead of fighting it, she walks out.
2. Many of the businesses in town seem to place ads in the paper ____________ so as to always have applicants.
3. It is Wal-Mart's policy to ____________ clothing in order to make the shopping experience slightly different.
4. What does one company want her to sell, promising her $1650 for doing 54 two hour appointments?
5. What is the name of the test Barbara fills out when she is apply at The Maids job during the hiring process?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)