|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Selling in Minnesota,".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barbara have to talk about when it comes to the result of her test?
(a) The loss prevention team
(c) Sam Walton
(d) A police officer
2. The businesses place ads in the paper so they can always have a pool of __________ from which to hire at any time.
(c) Desperate workers
(d) Cheap labor
3. What costs $10 to use when she is staying at the Clearview Inn before her apartment will be ready?
4. The Maids calculate their wages by ________, which makes it difficult to know what a person is being paid.
5. What is the made-up name for the apartments that Barbara finally finds in Minnesota?
(a) Blue Gill
(c) Blue Waters
(d) Twin Lakes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Barbara is NOT handed when she goes back to Menards?
2. Which department is Barbara placed into when she goes back to Menards to find out about the job?
3. Barbara thinks she is supposed to _____________ on her shift, but no one else on her shift does.
4. What is hurting Barbara as she is filling up the dishwasher with dishes and carrying away the dirty items?
5. The author most dislikes the visible __________ at the restaurant where she works since they complain and never leave good tips.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)