|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Snawley say he is?
(a) Nicholas' father.
(b) Fanny's uncle.
(c) Madeline's father.
(d) Smike's father.
2. Why can Nicholas not pursue this person?
(a) Mr. Charles is introducing him to Mr. Ned.
(b) He is surprised to see this person.
(c) They leave too quickly.
(d) He is embarrassed.
3. Nicholas paid a call on the Kenwigs,' who have had another baby which Mr. Kenwigs has called what?
4. In Ralph's office, Ralph speaks to himself of what?
(a) His feelings for Kate.
(b) How much he detests Nicholas.
(c) How horrible he has been.
(d) How he can find Nicholas.
5. Just as everybody returns to go in to dinner, Noggs arrives in a new suit, confessing what?
(a) That he is getting married.
(b) That he is leaving London.
(c) That he has been helping the police.
(d) That he has been helping Ralph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once again Nicholas looks for work, and once again what happens?
2. The next day, we see whose offices?
3. How does Nicholas react when he hears the men saying less than polite comments about Kate?
4. Where are Nicholas and Kate headed?
5. With whom does Nicholas meet at the tavern?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)