|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Nickleby and Miss LaCreevy appear with luggage. To where are Kate and Mrs. Nickleby in the process of moving?
(a) To a new home.
(b) To a flat in London.
(c) To their home in the country.
(d) Back to Miss LaCreevy's.
2. To whom does Nicholas pay his final call of the evening?
3. Just as everybody returns to go in to dinner, Noggs arrives in a new suit, confessing what?
(a) That he has been helping the police.
(b) That he is getting married.
(c) That he is leaving London.
(d) That he has been helping Ralph.
4. What does Nicholas speak, regarding Ralph?
(a) He speaks the words that Ralph is reading in the urgent letter.
(b) He mocks Ralph as Ralph reads the urgent letter.
(c) He speaks to Ralph, regarding the urgent letter.
(d) He speaks about who sent the urgent letter to Ralph.
5. After Madeline takes her father out and then returns, what does she urge Nicholas to do?
(a) Not visit her anymore.
(b) Stop the wedding.
(c) Visit her again soon.
(d) Find Gride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas react when he overhears men talking about Kate?
2. What does Nicholas do as Mrs. Grudden sings a sentimental song?
3. Nicholas paid a call on the Kenwigs,' who have had another baby which Mr. Kenwigs has called what?
4. Why is a young man attacking an angry man?
5. In his attic room, what does Squeers consider to himself?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)