|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Snawley say he is?
(a) Smike's father.
(b) Fanny's uncle.
(c) Nicholas' father.
(d) Madeline's father.
2. What does the company recount?
(a) How the play has changed from the original.
(b) The action that took place in the previous play.
(c) Who forgot what lines.
(d) The performances of the actors.
3. Where are Nicholas and Kate headed?
4. How does Madeline respond when Nicholas impulsively tells her how he feels about her?
(a) She tells him she likes him as well.
(b) She is silent.
(c) She giggles.
(d) She tells him to say nothing more.
5. How does Nicholas react when he hears the men saying less than polite comments about Kate?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He become irritated.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He punches one of them in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one of the senior actors, Folair, take Nicholas aside?
2. What does Nicholas do when he comes to visit Madeline and Bray?
3. How does Nicholas react when he overhears men talking about Kate?
4. In Ralph's office, Ralph speaks to himself of what?
5. Why does Nicholas travel through the poorest and most degraded section of London?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)