|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squeers feel about Snawley?
2. How does Nicholas react when he overhears men talking about Kate?
(a) He goes to her.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He fights them all.
(d) He follows them inside and listens.
3. What do Kate and Nicholas tell each other, now that they are not marrying their loved ones?
(a) They will be each other's companions.
(b) They will be lonely.
(c) They will find others to marry.
(d) They will never marry.
4. What does Nicholas say they learned on their journey?
(a) That no one can be trusted.
(b) That to become connected with money is to become corrupted.
(c) That love does not exist.
(d) That money is what is important.
5. Nicholas paid a call on the Kenwigs,' who have had another baby which Mr. Kenwigs has called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Lenville, another senior actor, concerned?
2. After Madeline takes her father out and then returns, what does she urge Nicholas to do?
3. What does Mrs. Grudden give Nicholas?
4. Where are Nicholas and Kate headed?
5. Into what do Ralph and Gride manipulate Bray?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)