|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just as everybody returns to go in to dinner, Noggs arrives in a new suit, confessing what?
(a) That he has been helping Ralph.
(b) That he is leaving London.
(c) That he has been helping the police.
(d) That he is getting married.
2. What has been causing Ralph to lose sleep?
(a) Noises in his home.
(b) He is not feeling well.
(d) A mysterious feeling.
3. With what does Mr. Lillyvick arrive?
(a) Good news.
(b) Some news.
(c) Bad news.
(d) No news.
4. What does Nicholas discover about the young man?
(a) He is John's brother.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is Smike.
(d) He is Frank Cheeryble.
5. Back in London, for what does the social climbing Mrs. Wititterly ask Kate?
(a) How much money she has as a dowry.
(b) Who she is marrying.
(c) Information about Ralph.
(d) Information about Hawk and Verisopht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kate and Nicholas tell each other, now that they are not marrying their loved ones?
2. The next day, we see whose offices?
3. Describe Bray.
4. After a chase, what happens to Peg, Squeers and the deed?
5. What does Nicholas vow?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)