|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Snawley say he is?
(a) Madeline's father.
(b) Smike's father.
(c) Nicholas' father.
(d) Fanny's uncle.
2. Mrs. Nickleby and Miss LaCreevy appear with luggage. To where are Kate and Mrs. Nickleby in the process of moving?
(a) Back to Miss LaCreevy's.
(b) To their home in the country.
(c) To a new home.
(d) To a flat in London.
3. About what does Charles Cheeryble confront Nicholas and Kate?
(a) Their fear of Ralph.
(b) Their rejection of Frank and Madeline.
(c) Their love for Frank and Madeline.
(d) Their decision to leave London.
4. What does Nicholas speak, regarding Ralph?
(a) He speaks the words that Ralph is reading in the urgent letter.
(b) He speaks about who sent the urgent letter to Ralph.
(c) He mocks Ralph as Ralph reads the urgent letter.
(d) He speaks to Ralph, regarding the urgent letter.
5. What does Smike ask Nicholas, when he has gone with them to their home in the country?
(a) To be left alone.
(b) To be taken home.
(c) To be buried as close as possible to the tree.
(d) To be buried in the family cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas paid a call on the Kenwigs,' who have had another baby which Mr. Kenwigs has called what?
2. Where are Nicholas and Kate headed?
3. Into what do Ralph and Gride manipulate Bray?
4. Describe Bray.
5. What do Kate and Nicholas tell each other, now that they are not marrying their loved ones?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)