1. Members of the company, speaking in turn, give what information to the audience?
The family background of the Nickleby family.
2. Who is the older Nickleby son?
3. Why does Mrs. Nickleby take her two children with her to see Ralph?
Her husband has died and left her penniless.
4. Who does, Member of Parliament, Sir Matthew Pupker face in the tavern?
Angry muffin and crumpet sellers.
5. Where does this play take place?
6. As he arrives at his office, what does Ralph's clerk give him?
A letter informing him of his brother's death, that his brother's family has arrived in town, and that they would like to see him.
This section contains 5,332 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)