|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 3, Scenes 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bonney come to see Ralph?
(a) He has come to apologize to Ralph for the muffin men's behavior.
(b) He owes Ralph money.
(c) He has come to request Ralph's investment in the muffin corporation.
(d) He has come to beg a favor of Ralph.
2. How is Kate welcomed by the women in the workroom?
(d) With silence.
3. Who does Mr. Snawley say he is?
(a) Smike's father.
(b) Nicholas' father.
(c) Fanny's uncle.
(d) Madeline's father.
4. Nicholas returns despondently to Noggs' rooms. What does Noggs have for him?
(a) Good news.
(c) A letter.
(d) Bad news.
5. What does Nicholas realize he must do to save Kate and his mother?
(a) He must find a job quickly.
(b) He has to get rid of Ralph.
(c) He must find them a new home.
(d) He has to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Mantalini sell Ralph?
2. Who does Nicholas see as Mr. Charles introduces him to their clerk, Tim?
3. Of what does Miss Knag accuse Kate?
4. How is London described?
5. Who sets off on a journey with Nicholas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)