|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 3, Scenes 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juliet awakes and sees what?
(a) That Romeo is awake, staring at her.
(b) That Romeo is dead.
(c) That she is alone.
(d) That Romeo is sleeping.
2. Back at Dotheboys, what is Squeers doing to Smike?
(a) Teasing him.
(b) Calling for him.
(c) Torturing him.
(d) Whipping him.
3. At the moment Kate left Ralph's, Ralph saw a resemblance to whom, in Kate's face?
(a) Her mother.
(b) His father.
(c) A kind woman.
(d) His dead younger brother, Kate's father.
4. Where does this play take place?
(d) New York City.
5. The Crummles Company (with Miss Snevellecci as Juliet) enters, circles Kate, and performs what scene?
(a) The scene in which Juliet's father shouts angrily about her reluctance to marry whom she's told to marry.
(b) The scene in which the Montagues and Capulets find the bodies of Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The scene in which Romeo goes to the Apothecary.
(d) The scene in which Juilet and Romeo meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mr. Lillyvick arrive?
2. What do the boys do when they see this scene?
3. As Kate poses for Miss LaCreevy, what do they discuss?
4. Who is the owner of Kate's new place of work?
5. How does Mr. Lillyvick react when Noggs leaves suddenly?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)