Part 1: Chapter 1 | Part 1: Chapter 2
1. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
(d) The Soviet Union.
2. "Tsar" is another word for:
(d) Prime Minister.
3. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
4. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
5. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
(a) Constantine Petrovich Pobedonostsev.
(b) Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.
(c) Petrovich Constantine Pobedonostsev.
(d) Gregory Rasputin.
6. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
(a) The Lutheran Church.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Anglican Church.
Part 1: Chapter 3 | Part 1: Chapter 4
7. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Helene of Paris.
(b) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(c) Princess Alix of Hesse.
(d) Princess Victoria of England.
8. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
(b) Russian Orthodox.
(d) Roman Catholicism.
This section contains 4,518 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)