1. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
(b) The Soviet Union.
2. "Tsar" is another word for:
(d) Prime Minister.
3. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
4. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
5. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
(a) Constantine Petrovich Pobedonostsev.
(b) Petrovich Constantine Pobedonostsev.
(c) Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.
(d) Gregory Rasputin.
6. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
(a) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Lutheran Church.
(d) The Anglican Church.
7. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Victoria of England.
(b) Princess Helene of Paris.
(c) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(d) Princess Alix of Hesse.
8. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
(b) Roman Catholicism.
(c) Russian Orthodox.
This section contains 4,518 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)