|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fears for the safety of Gunther's men?
2. Where does Gernot ask to be allowed to fight?
(a) On the open plain.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the feast hall.
(d) On the beach.
3. Who is the best warrior of the Burgundian kings?
(a) The middle son of Lady Uote.
4. How do Hagen's men outfit themselves when they wake after the feast in Etzel's stronghold?
(a) As if for work in the fields.
(b) In their finest raiment.
(c) As if for battle.
(d) As if for travel.
5. Why is there much pushing and shoving as the Huns and the Burgundians enter the church?
(a) Tempers are roused and jostling is natural.
(b) No answer is correct.
(c) Etzel and Kriemhild refuse to stand aside so all may enter easily.
(d) Hagen and Volker refuse to stand aside so all may enter easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kriemhild treat Gunther after his capture?
2. How long do Gunther and his men stay with Rudeger?
3. Whom does Hagen say the party must be wary of, after he tells his warriors what he knows?
4. What relation is Rudiger to Giselher?
5. Who kills Folker?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)