|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nuptial gift to Nuodumg's betrothed?
(a) Twelve chests of gold and silver.
(b) Bloedelin's head.
(c) Nuodung's shield.
(d) Castles and land.
2. Who slays Volker?
3. What does Hagen lay across his lap when Kriemhild confronts him?
(a) Brunhild's ring.
(b) Kriemhild's girdle.
(c) Gunther's cloud cloak.
(d) Siegfried's sword.
4. What does Gelfrat want from Hagen's men?
(a) He wants them to pass a message to Etzel.
(b) He wants to escort them safely through his lands.
(c) He wants justice for the slain ferryman.
(d) He wants them to pass a message to Gunther.
5. Who vows to keep watch over Gunther's sleeping men?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what news does Dietrich greet the Burgundian kings as they arrive in Hungary?
2. What does Etzel order his men to bring Gunther's men?
3. In Adventure 39, what does Dietrich regret doing to Gunther?
4. How do the Burgundians keep themselves alive?
5. How does Etzel characterize his wife's feelings for the Burgundian visitors?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)