Short Answer Questions Key
1. What maiden grew up of high lineage and is so fair that none in any land could be fairer?
2. What is the name of the estate in Burgundy?
3. What is Kriemhild's dream about?
The fate of a falcon.
4. With whom does Kriemhild discuss her dream?
5. Where is the city of Xanten located?
6. During what part of the year is Siegfried knighted?
7. What fair maiden of suitable standing does Siegfried decide to woo?
8. How does Siegfried plan to win the hand of the fair maiden he is wooing?
He plans to take her by force, if necessary.
This section contains 10,663 words
(approx. 36 pages at 300 words per page)