|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adventure 35, How Iring Was Slain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kriemhild live as a widow in Burgundy?
(a) In a house near the grave of her beloved Siegfried.
(b) In a house beside the minister at Worms.
(c) In a house paid for by Giselher.
(d) In an apartment in the fortress, in a separate wing from Gunther.
2. Who are the messengers who reach Gunther from Kriemhild and Etzel?
(a) Werbel and Swemmeline.
(b) Folker and Rudeger.
(c) Dankwart and Gelfrat.
(d) Giselher and Gernot.
3. At whose hands does Iring die?
4. How many warriors does Kriemhild gather in order to kill Hagen?
(a) A hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) A thousand.
5. How does Folker lull his men to sleep?
(a) He plays the viol.
(b) He drugs them.
(c) He tells them stories.
(d) He sings to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hagen tell his men to outfit themselves the morning after the feast in Etzel's stronghold?
2. Which Burgundians is Iring unable to defeat?
3. How do Hagen's men outfit themselves when they wake after the feast in Etzel's stronghold?
4. What does Brunhild give Gunther and his men after she explains the games?
5. Who is pleased to house Gunther and his group on their way to Hungary?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)